Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Stackable gkits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Stackable gkits

Description:
So, As you know, alot of players specially those who play for competitons have alot of ALT accounts where they buy gkits that they already own on their main account, and that's not a bad thing since that Jartex gets more income, however 95% of the players that use GKITs on alts have exceeded the maximum number of alts needed.
I recently read that jartex will be removing and un-registering accounts that are inactive for over a year with no donations which I can assume that its because of the over stacking of the player base that in reality its full of ALTS.
So my suggestion is the following, To keep everyone sticking to the alts rule why don't you make it so people can Purshase/Claim the same gkit more than once on the same account, For example let's say you Have a gkit keys, you click on it and it shows another window with like 4 Glasses that you can click to redeem the gkit you bought 4 times already or whats so ever. This will help ALOt of players with the pain of relogging other accounts everytime and at the same time will help newcommers with getting new names for themselfes.
You can't stack ranks tho because that's pretty useless, but you're still gonna pay money for something from the shop and jartex is a cracked server aswell so making alts isn't that hard thing to do.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will low computer performances will be more motivated to get alt accounts (because of the prevention of relogging.)
More people will eventually be able to purshase and stack their favorite gkit.
NEwcommers will have more variety of names.
More income for the server and $$

Extra Information:
none

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

xxjosun23xx

Donator
Donator
Hello! i have reviewed your suggestion, and decided to give you +1
Have A Nice Day/Night

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
+1
BUT MoudTage_ MoudTage_ the players that have already alts with gkits how will they stack their gkits to their main account, voodootje0 almost never reply

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
+1
BUT MoudTage_ MoudTage_ the players that have already alts with gkits how will they stack their gkits to their main account, voodootje0 almost never reply
I'm pretty sure incase this suggestion gets accepted the owners/Devs will be able to provide us with some ways to get it working, (Remember the thing they did when they reseted Minigames ranks ?) So it won't be a problem.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello MoudTage,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.