Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Stackable gkits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Stackable gkits

Description:
So, As you know, alot of players specially those who play for competitons have alot of ALT accounts where they buy gkits that they already own on their main account, and that's not a bad thing since that Jartex gets more income, however 95% of the players that use GKITs on alts have exceeded the maximum number of alts needed.
I recently read that jartex will be removing and un-registering accounts that are inactive for over a year with no donations which I can assume that its because of the over stacking of the player base that in reality its full of ALTS.
So my suggestion is the following, To keep everyone sticking to the alts rule why don't you make it so people can Purshase/Claim the same gkit more than once on the same account, For example let's say you Have a gkit keys, you click on it and it shows another window with like 4 Glasses that you can click to redeem the gkit you bought 4 times already or whats so ever. This will help ALOt of players with the pain of relogging other accounts everytime and at the same time will help newcommers with getting new names for themselfes.
You can't stack ranks tho because that's pretty useless, but you're still gonna pay money for something from the shop and jartex is a cracked server aswell so making alts isn't that hard thing to do.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will low computer performances will be more motivated to get alt accounts (because of the prevention of relogging.)
More people will eventually be able to purshase and stack their favorite gkit.
NEwcommers will have more variety of names.
More income for the server and $$

Extra Information:
none

BikBikBoi

Donator
Donator
Sounds like another great idea that could help the server and the players because we all know how annoying it is to log alts +1 to this

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
Dont agree mainly cuz limits are set to make the game as fair as possible can be so -1 from me

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Definitely +1
Players have a limited number of alternate accounts so being able to have multiple gkits on the same account is an amazing idea.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Dont agree mainly cuz limits are set to make the game as fair as possible can be so -1 from me
If you're talking about the alts limit that is set by the server that no one respects including you, that can be solved with this thing aswell as they can make a limit of gkits on the main account such as for example (x/6 gkit keys).
I wouldn't think its unfair aswell as that players pay for a service that any other player can pay for and have access to aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.