Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sr mods ignoring me alo bidibou

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
Man I've had enough ๐Ÿ˜ช ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Idk why yall senior mods ignorin my dms but u can leave me on read but im finna slide the next day again :)i know yall is busy and shit but cmon give me another chance for me to play again on jartex networkScreenshot_20220630-021339_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20220630-021041_Discord.jpg

Greenuel

IGN
Greenuel
It's sad to know that you're one of the person who still thinks staff are bots, you can't imagine how many messages Srmod / Staff get per days. And you shouldn't had been banned in the first place. And for answering your question on the screenshot, yeah if you appeal and get unbanned, just message a srmod to unban your alt.
"dm srmod to unban your alt" bro thats the problem, theyre not responding to him โ˜ ๏ธ

xLoliLoop

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
xLoliLoop
"dm srmod to unban your alt" bro thats the problem, theyre not responding to him โ˜ ๏ธ
There are 3 others srmod. He can try to DM one of them and if there is still no answer he can go in the vc Help & Support on discord and ask any staff who join it if he can transfer the message to a srmod.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zekko_

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
There are 3 others srmod. He can try to DM one of them and if there is still no answer he can go in the vc Help & Support on discord and ask any staff who join it if he can transfer the message to a srmod.
I actually dm'd all Sr Mods hahaha still no response :/

dato303

Reach out to DrogonMC DrogonMC . He usually responds.