Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sprinting and walking at the same time (wtf)

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Is anyone else experiencing this super annoying thing where the player bugs and causes to "sprint and walk" at the same time? It causes a very weird shaking of the camera like I am sprinting and releasing in a row many times. It has happened to me in singleplayer too many times as it is a bug with Minecraft in general... :/

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Is anyone else experiencing this super annoying thing where the player bugs and causes to "sprint and walk" at the same time? It causes a very weird shaking of the camera like I am sprinting and releasing in a row many times. It has happened to me in singleplayer too many times as it is a bug with Minecraft in general... :/
i don't clearly understand what you trynna say here and never have i ever heard of such a bug in any server so i don't think it sm server-side fault

well check ur key bindings, try switching keyboards, or assign sm another key to ur sprint
if u use some client then make sure u check the toggle sprint options maybe u toggled something there

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
It happens to me when My items are gone for no reason, and I get kicked for client modification. When I start play Jartex It was really good server except cheaters, but now It's getting worse Anti-Cheats are so annoying

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
I have experienced it in the past, usualy on servers where I had high ping / was laging.
If this happens, I recommend you stand still opening your inventory and disabling any togglesprint mod you may have enabled. Hope this fixes this issue in the future.