Cyclopsis Active Member Joined April 11, 2018 Messages 64 Points 27 Age 24 June 3, 2018 #1 Anyone in here an athlete? if yes please tell me what sport do you play
Fuii Addicted Member Starter Beginner Reporter Approved Joined April 5, 2017 Messages 239 Points 59 June 4, 2018 #2 I do mixed marital arts and I like playing any sports with friends
hunter101 Active Member Starter Approved Typer Joined May 6, 2018 Messages 425 Points 37 Age 25 June 5, 2018 #3 Bodybuilder
ace7 Active Member Banned Joined June 15, 2018 Messages 73 Points 27 Age 22 July 5, 2018 #4 I do taekwondo for the last 3 years and won the 2016 euro championship
Drager Member Joined July 8, 2018 Messages 3 Points 5 Age 24 July 9, 2018 #5 I use to play a lot of sports such as Basketball, Soccer, and Baseball but my favorite sport is Hockey... totally not because I'm Canadian lmao.
I use to play a lot of sports such as Basketball, Soccer, and Baseball but my favorite sport is Hockey... totally not because I'm Canadian lmao.
Asasination Addicted Member Typer Starter Beginner Reporter Approved Joined July 9, 2017 Messages 289 Points 81 Age 22 July 12, 2018 #6 Football (soccer) Gaelic (with friends only) and Hurling
JaySN Addicted Member Starter Beginner Reporter Bug Finder I Typer II Joined March 23, 2017 Messages 2,178 Points 151 Age 23 July 12, 2018 #7 Swimming, 100 meter sprint and long jump