Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Speed Talent

MitsosYT

Can anyone tell me how the speed talent works in bedwars cause I don't get how and when I get the speed boost.

Solution
Yeah Jartex has done a crappy job explaining talents especially Rusher Talent as it only says "xx% chance to get Speed II for xx seconds"
What it really means is that, when you destroy a bed you have xx% chance of getting Speed II for xx seconds (here x depends on your talent level)

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yeah Jartex has done a crappy job explaining talents especially Rusher Talent as it only says "xx% chance to get Speed II for xx seconds"
What it really means is that, when you destroy a bed you have xx% chance of getting Speed II for xx seconds (here x depends on your talent level)

Solution

nicePHEONIX

Donator
Donator
IGN
nicePHEONIX
I personally use diamond , emerald hoarders with bed respawn timers talent
rest of them are not really useful in bedwars
These talents gets you more stacked like even 1 extra emerald or diamonds could save ur life manytime

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MitsosYT

I personally use diamond , emerald hoarders with bed respawn timers talent
rest of them are not really useful in bedwars
These talents gets you more stacked like even 1 extra emerald or diamonds could save ur life manytime

Oh so its not that good ok I see thanks

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Rusher Is kinda useless for me because first of all controlling speed when walking or doing something might be hard and there are better ones.
I use bed respawn timer, diamond hoarder and respawn protection ( I'm not sure that witch one is better between respawn protection and emerald hoarder because I don't get emeralds so often I choose this)

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Oh so its not that good ok I see thanks
I personally use diamond and emerald horder and also rusher i have all max levels and for me rusher is a great talent for ex when i got a bed i can easily run if I'm low or if I'm low and still wanna take the fight in certain situations it helps me

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Can anyone tell me how the speed talent works in bedwars cause I don't get how and when I get the speed boost.
when u break a bed u have a certain chance of getting speed, jartex hasnt really given any info on it but yea, its basically that, diamond hoarder and em hoarder are better imo, and the regen after final kill