Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Spectating Perms

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
Minecraft Username:
TahJ758​

What is the suggestion about?
Spectating Perms​

Description:
We all know that with Diamond rank we can spectate players ingame, now I find it unfair because Diamond rank and Crystal rank can create private games and they can nick that gives them a big advantage in the game. I find that the /spectate command should have the perms lowered to Gold rank. Some people find that all ranks should spectate but i prefer Gold rank because Iron rank can be obtained through votr crystals. Im suggesting that the spectate command permission be lowered by one rank.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Most players would want to spectate their teammates ingame but find that DIamond rank is too expensive and that would leave them with another option the Gold rank. So players would most likely Gold rank to spectate games or their friends.​

Extra Information:
I would like for this suggestion to be accepted because sometimes just going to another gamemode to wait for my friends or going afk and waiting for them sometimes gets boring and annoying​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Already suggested, quite unsure about this

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
fair enough , i'll like to give +1 cuz i wanna spec players too 🥺

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
It was already suggested and denied.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, Gold rank is mainly for cosmetics, but features like this increases its value.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
If this is a thing then the price for gold rank should be increased and I dont see that happening. So no

NotKitkat

Donator
Donator
-1 already suggested and I feel that it should be only for diamond rank or stream sniping and stuff will be too easy + people with diamond rank has already paid for it and might be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.