Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Spectating Nicked Players Should Not Be Possible

IGN
Huhnicorn
Minecraft Username:
Huhnicorn​

What is your suggestion's title?
Spectating Nicked Players Should Not Be Possible​

Suggestion Details:
Hello!
So Diamond rank people have the ability to /spectate anyone they want, which is perfectly fine.
I think, that it should not be possible though when that person is currently nicked.

I am currently trying to get a good win streak and I constantly get sniped by Diamond-rank players which is incredibly annoying. The same goes for when just recording a normal game.

I've also talked about this with other people who can use /nick, and they also found it very annoying.
So I'd really appreciate it if you accepted my suggestion. If you have any questions about it, just write them below, I'm checking the Forum every now and then.

Thanks for your time,
Huhnicorn​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
In my opinion it would improve the usefulness of /nick and therefore might encourage other people to buy the diamond rank.​

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
+1,literally impossible to get a winstreak when getting sniped

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Huhnicorn
IGN
Huhnicorn
To any staff members:
What is needed so that an idea actually gets implemented?
Who needs to decide on it?

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
To any staff members:
What is needed so that an idea actually gets implemented?
Who needs to decide on it?
The minigames devs need to accept it. Also you applied to be a YouTuber. If you didn’t want to get targeted you shouldn’t applied

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Huhnicorn
IGN
Huhnicorn
The minigames devs need to accept it. Also you applied to be a YouTuber. If you didn’t want to get targeted you shouldn’t applied
I was expecting /nick to hide me from people... That's how it works on legit every other server...

YouTubeCrazy

Donator
Donator
IGN
YouTubeCrazy
Personally I think that there should be a toggle that you can turn on and off for the ability to disable the feature to be spectatable. Or atleast a message in chat asking you to confirm that a player can spectate you. But I do agree with you, the private games thing is ridiculous.
Minigames - [Diamond] | KitPVP - [Gladiator] | Practice - [Mythic] | Immortal Factions - [VIP]| Eternal Factions - [Unranked] | Skyblock Dream - [Unranked] | Skyblock Fantasy - [SkyWarrior] | Creative - [Unranked] | Prison - [Lunatic]
Level:60
IGN: YouTubeCrazy - Discord: YouTubeCrazy#7480
To apply for Trial!
My pc and my phone are broken so the only way I can communicate is through the school pc

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
yea if /spectate allows you to spectate nicked players,then /nick would only end up being effective to hide from players with iron rank and less,and there are a lot of people who have gold rank and above
I was expecting /nick to hide me from people... That's how it works on legit every other server...

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Well this is jartex. Jartex does stuff their own way

GozZzer

IGN
GozZzer
Maybe if they would add a feature to your Profile like it is with /party invite that you can disable it.
So if you want to /spectate a player and he has spectating disabled he would get a msg that he cant spectate him.
Or the could just add the message the always send when something went wrong "
You are already connected to this server"...

+1 For me

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
Hello Huhnicorn Huhnicorn

After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a
+1

Reason:

Reasons stated above and the /spectate could be reworked so that you can't be a part of the game of the person you are trying to spectate, instead you would just be able to spectate them.

Cheers!