Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Spectating Nicked Players Should Not Be Possible

IGN
Huhnicorn
Minecraft Username:
Huhnicorn​

What is your suggestion's title?
Spectating Nicked Players Should Not Be Possible​

Suggestion Details:
Hello!
So Diamond rank people have the ability to /spectate anyone they want, which is perfectly fine.
I think, that it should not be possible though when that person is currently nicked.

I am currently trying to get a good win streak and I constantly get sniped by Diamond-rank players which is incredibly annoying. The same goes for when just recording a normal game.

I've also talked about this with other people who can use /nick, and they also found it very annoying.
So I'd really appreciate it if you accepted my suggestion. If you have any questions about it, just write them below, I'm checking the Forum every now and then.

Thanks for your time,
Huhnicorn​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
In my opinion it would improve the usefulness of /nick and therefore might encourage other people to buy the diamond rank.​

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
makes no sense at all to me, it is just a perk that applies the same to everyone, limiting the ranked users to only spectating un-nicked players sounds absurd.

I've heard that u can queue into someone's game with just /spec command, this is something that should be fixed. (idk if u can actually do that. please correct me if I am wrong)

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
i heard solid complaining about it a few weeks about it as well and seems to be really painful. They should add an potion where you will need the consent of the player to be able to spectate players (dont think this is necessary tho)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Huhnicorn
IGN
Huhnicorn
makes no sense at all to me, it is just a perk that applies the same to everyone, limiting the ranked users to only spectating un-nicked players sounds absurd.

I've heard that u can queue into someone's game with just /spec command, this is something that should be fixed. (idk if u can actually do that. please correct me if I am wrong)
Yes, I agree that nicked people should be able to get spectated, but /spec shouldn't allow spectators to join a game

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
Yes, I agree that nicked people should be able to get spectated, but /spec shouldn't allow spectators to join a game
that makes a lot of sense now, spectating should be limited to spectating.

they can make it so as players should only be able to spectate when the specified player is already in a running game, or maybe if someone can come up with a better suggestion.