Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Special thanks to iFlyYT

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
as a hardened world war 2 veteran, ive seen my entire city of addis ababa fall. every friend of mine dropping to the bullets of the unknown enemy and all my family disappearing one by one due to the heartlessness of the partakers of the war. any emotion ive had vested in me was lost throughout the years of the battles. even when my daughter shot herself in the knee by accident i failed to show any empathy and out of instinct of the war chants i uttered 'skill issue'. today, my human state was brought back by this incredible narrative. my heart, mind, soul and body were all awakened by the beauty of this earth and the god that made the writer of this tale. this pulchritudinous, nay, this heart wrenching, NAY, this unimaginable masterpiece that brings our true souls down to its knees to appreciate its pure nature, has taken me to a higher spirit. i have nothing to give in my life but the utmost thanks to you, CaRPlayZ. with that being said, it is a fantastic reasoning you've provided, however unfortunately, 47.61160731215463, -93.62004220104848
you are dog shit at nanny

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
as a hardened world war 2 veteran, ive seen my entire city of addis ababa fall. every friend of mine dropping to the bullets of the unknown enemy and all my family disappearing one by one due to the heartlessness of the partakers of the war. any emotion ive had vested in me was lost throughout the years of the battles. even when my daughter shot herself in the knee by accident i failed to show any empathy and out of instinct of the war chants i uttered 'skill issue'. today, my human state was brought back by this incredible narrative. my heart, mind, soul and body were all awakened by the beauty of this earth and the god that made the writer of this tale. this pulchritudinous, nay, this heart wrenching, NAY, this unimaginable masterpiece that brings our true souls down to its knees to appreciate its pure nature, has taken me to a higher spirit. i have nothing to give in my life but the utmost thanks to you, CaRPlayZ. with that being said, it is a fantastic reasoning you've provided, however unfortunately, 47.61160731215463, -93.62004220104848
Hello YeetIsPrettyDope I would just like start off by expressing my gratitude towards you for partaking in the World War 2 and would like to commiserate with what you have gone through. I like yourself was stranded in the battlefield of Afghanistan fighting to maintain peace amongst the world. While there many had to satisfy their concupiscence with the use of any sort of hole whether it be an animal or just dig one in the ground. The only thing that kept me from being like these animals was the thought of the woman waiting for me at home, my paramour (Michelle Dyan Kopts sister). We lost track of days which discombobulated me However, I still held out. Despite this I started to give up day after day. Seeing my fellow brothers fall in this pestilential battlefield when suddenly one of the men that I used to call my teammate had just shot another one of our comrade in back making me lose faith in humanity, Who can we trust if not the men we fought alongside back to back guns in arms 1 mistake by the other and that is the end. After a week passed of the friendly fire incident I had truly relinquished all hope and was ready to just to accept this fate when I saw this paragraph which hath brought back a Lilliputian sense of hope and light in this life.
I truly from the bottom of my heart wish you, CaRPlayZ CaRPlayZ a good life for you have reminded me there are still good people in this world and reminded me of my beloved Michelle who is still there waiting for me to come back and copulate with.

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
Hello YeetIsPrettyDope I would just like start off by expressing my gratitude towards you for partaking in the World War 2 and would like to commiserate with what you have gone through. I like yourself was stranded in the battlefield of Afghanistan fighting to maintain peace amongst the world. While there many had to satisfy their concupiscence with the use of any sort of hole whether it be an animal or just dig one in the ground. The only thing that kept me from being like these animals was the thought of the woman waiting for me at home, my paramour (Michelle Dyan Kopts sister). We lost track of days which discombobulated me However, I still held out. Despite this I started to give up day after day. Seeing my fellow brothers fall in this pestilential battlefield when suddenly one of the men that I used to call my teammate had just shot another one of our comrade in back making me lose faith in humanity, Who can we trust if not the men we fought alongside back to back guns in arms 1 mistake by the other and that is the end. After a week passed of the friendly fire incident I had truly relinquished all hope and was ready to just to accept this fate when I saw this paragraph which hath brought back a Lilliputian sense of hope and light in this life.
I truly from the bottom of my heart wish you, CaRPlayZ CaRPlayZ a good life for you have reminded me there are still good people in this world and reminded me of my beloved Michelle who is still there waiting for me to come back and copulate with.
street 30

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
askari 11 moment