Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Special Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaySN

Addicted Member
Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) - My suggestion is to add a special event in the next reset of Factions and possibly other game-modes like SkyBlock and Prison.

Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) - Factions and other game-modes like SkyBlock and Prison

Or

Q 2b) Where on the forums would this be added?

A 2b) - the game-mode's respective section

Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - What I meant from the term 'special event' is that there will be certain warps which will lead to custom built mazes and parkour with traps on special days like Christmas, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick Day, Chinese new year and many other special occasions around the world. The parkour will be challenging and the mazes will be mind boggling with lots of traps and pvp zones. Of course all good challenges will be rewarding; like a new rank and In Game Items which will be extremely useful. I know this can bring up hackers so the staffs like moderators and Sr mods can be on the watch in vanish to catch hackers and cheaters. The builders can make certain ways which is impossible to make and if players make into such paths(for example a 5 block jump is impossible) the staff on guard can ban them.

Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - This would be a new experience for Jartex and the building group of Jartex as im sure so such events like this has taken place in Jartex and this will be a new experience for the Team. This will bring a lot of hype in players and many will take part in such events. Who doesn't like free stuffs:p

Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) -:present:present:present:*

EndlessGamer

Addicted Member
Loved this suggestion and it will surely be entertaining

Thanks,
EndlessGamer B)

EndlessGamer

Addicted Member
No, check Voks_' interview and you'll probably find it ;)
I think you have underestimated me by saying 'probably' because I actually found many Easter eggs in the interview.
I don't want to disclose it as I want people to find it out their self.

Status
Not open for further replies.