Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Spawner booster (don’t stop hear, read whole thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Djcougar

What is the suggestion about?
Spawner booster (don’t stop here, read whole thing)

Description:
I think a spawner booster would be a really cool idea, but only under a few circumstances. I will list those here.

So as you guys know a lot of sbd is based off of gkits. And it should be that way. However people that grind hard should also have an advantage and get benefits. I think a smart solution to this would be a spawner booster. Let me explain exactly what this entails.

A boost that is for your island. It would NOT be a global SBD booster. This would be a 30 minute to an hour booster or whatever is decided. This booster would double the spawn rates of all spawners placed on your island at the time. Any spawner placed even after the booster starts would obtain the effect. Now, these would NOT be purchasable from the store. That just adds more p2w and that’s not the goal. The goal is keeping gkits as a major contributor but not the sole thing that determines the outcome of your season. These would be obtainable through grinding.

My proposition is getting it via exp. This keeps it from being too easily accessible to people with star inq and epic spawners, but instead, everyone can get it. Now you have option to spend your exp on spawner boosters that will benifit you greatly by being able to get more loot via more mobs being spawned, or getting enchants and risk getting an enchantment you don’t want or getting bad rates. It could be priced at anywhere from 1-5 mil exp, whatever the owners decide.

This I feel is a great way to balance grinding for is top. You can grind epics for stars, epic heads, and less exp, or grind more exp with no stars or epic heads. However I feel this could work even if the system is changed out of a head top. It still rewards players that grind. You choose exp or stars.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can allow more players to compete for is top, allowing more players to compete means more people having fun and playing on the server. It would make gkits on is top still be very relevant but grinding can also put you in a great place. It would work with the head system or with a different is top system. Once again these aren’t buyable via the shop so it’s not pay to win.

Extra Information:
This could be implemented in more than just SBD. Factions and sbf could also benifit greatly from this concept.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
only one thing I cannot understand is that whatever is top we have whoever the top is based you will always find a reason to say "I lost is top cuz lack of ....."
BIG -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Djcougar

Djcougar

Addicted Member
only one thing I cannot understand is that whatever is top we have whoever the top is based you will always find a reason to say "I lost is top cuz lack of ....."
BIG -1
Not sure why you posted this, this had nothing to do with the suggestion. Never once said we lost, nor that we lost because of something. Simply came up with a suggestion I think would be useful. Not sure why you didn’t even give your opinion on the suggestion itself.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Djcougar

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Always talking general, + it seems you want to make this suggestion not to "just make one" but to have more chances
Couldn’t understand anything you just said. Please stop and let the suggestion be. If you’d like to just tear me down please go to my DM’s and not do it here. Thanks.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Djcougar
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.