Eldon2 Member Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 23 Points 5 June 1, 2018 #1 I think this isn't the best place to post this, but it needs a short answer anyway. Why are spawn villagers not working in the server?
I think this isn't the best place to post this, but it needs a short answer anyway. Why are spawn villagers not working in the server?
Yoguan Addicted Member Starter Approved Bug Finder I Typer Joined September 26, 2016 Messages 479 Points 78 Age 24 June 1, 2018 #2 I think they are disabled by a plugin. The server has its own rules.
Darksonic123 Member Joined January 9, 2018 Messages 31 Points 10 Age 27 September 6, 2018 #4 They disabled them
sansthegreat786 Donator Donator Approved Joined June 6, 2018 Messages 26 Points 22 September 6, 2018 #5 Probably disabled.
ovq Addicted Member Banned Donator Bug Finder I Respected Helping Hand II Loved Joined September 17, 2018 Messages 11,510 Points 315 Age 23 IGN ovq April 29, 2021 #6 This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging. ~ Locked