Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

/spawn is glitching your inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogikWasTaken

IGN
LogikWasTaken
There’s a small change that when you to to spawn, your inventory can possibly get cleared. So when your teleporting to spawn, store your precious items in your player vault or in a chest or some sort until the devs fix this glitch.

There’s also another glitch that when you buy crate keys, they won’t appear into your inventory, so record yourself buying keys and getting the “User has donated so evreyone gets effects” message. Make sure to be at spawn when you do so and record the whole a screen to avoid suspicion from the staff team.

Solution
G
Hey!

That is most likely a bug. Consider reporting it here. Provide videos and/or pictures of a bug since it will be a lot easier for developers to fix it.

I experienced same thing, as far as I know it already got reported, but nothing is wrong if you report it. Let's hope they fix it soon.

RMGAMING

Addicted Member
IGN
RayanMaster2
i think it's your minecraft glitch, maybe a server glitch

G

Gusto

Hey!

That is most likely a bug. Consider reporting it here. Provide videos and/or pictures of a bug since it will be a lot easier for developers to fix it.

I experienced same thing, as far as I know it already got reported, but nothing is wrong if you report it. Let's hope they fix it soon.

Solution

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Thread locked due to you posting this in the wrong section. Follow what said.

Status
Not open for further replies.