Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Some suggestions for the upcoming Factions reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
Some suggestions for the upcoming Factions reset!​

Description:
- Improve the cannoning and add sand bots because levering without sand bots is really annoying and sometimes might cause your cannon to blow if you are on low TNT since the jar is eh...
- Change the TNT limit to 3.5k/3.6k
- Improve the printer and add /printer
- Please re-enable the TNT chain explosion - I know that there are people with bad PC's but If they want to toggle it off they will be able to do it from enabling the FPS boost in /settings
- Add /f ninja (While you are in the enemies territory their fly won't disable(That's If they use /f fly and not /fly))
- Add /f drain - Will show you the status if its enabled or disabled for yourself(Faction leaders will be able to manage your balance)
- /f draintoggle - this will enable the feature for your self
- /f drain list - It will show who has it enabled or disabled in the faction
- /f near - It will show the nearby players in your faction
- STAFF COMMAND - /f mute (factionname) , Instead of striking for cooperative faction spam add /f mute that will mute every single player from that faction in the public chat but they will be able to type in f chat, Because cooperative faction spam is a part of the game, Many factions spam when they win an event, breach someone, when they win a team fight and so on and so on...
- Make the sets to be easier to obtain because this server is unwinnable if you don't have gkits, What I mean is that not everyone will be able to make gsets and get special sets..
- Make the /transfer permanent and add p4/p5 sets to it (Make each part of the set to cost like 1k mobcoins)
- Make the outpost only a warzone so it can be fair for everyone and the only way out to get out of outpost is if they aren't in combat.
- Remove cannon items from /invsee - Having /invsee is a big Unfair advantage because you can literally invsee the people who always print every 5 min and that's how you won't be able to even get a box with walls up because they invsee you every 4/5 min, This can consider as raid detectors since they can always know when you are setting up and you can just fly to their box.
- Allow fly boosting, checking buffers on maps that are long like 10k blocks or more is really cancer when you don't have fly boost, I know that fly boosting also gives unfair advantage but you can make a limit for the fly boost which will be like 1.0x/2.0x...
- make the raid claims bigger
- Add a rule for bitch claiming the barrel because what they can do is set up a back counter behind you and claim the barrel and you wont be able to adjust to it which is really unfair...
- Make teaming in PVP Illegal PLEASE!
- make it so that we can gen again from 255 because its so cancer
- buff a lot the cane eco so factions without gkits will be able to grind also​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve the server a lot and it will help everyone in so many ways + most of the community really wants most of the stuff to be added like /printer and sand bots....​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Movq Movq Your spastic, It's 2020 and that's how this game-mode works now :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
You woldn;t know that since you are a jartex random

Movq

Donator
Donator
@Larry The ideas should be unique I have played some premium maps and personally I saw nothing special . But jartex is just different and that's why everyone likes it šŸ˜€

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Arrydzn,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good evening,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.