Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Some suggestion for prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLERBOYaj

Minecraft Username:
KILLERBOYaj​

What is your suggestion's title?
Some suggestions for prison​

Suggestion Details:
1) Drug farming- we keep getting kicked from our cell to do the non-afk test and when we come back our crops disappear, we need to relog which is very annoying.​
2) Cartel family – as we know there are 4 candidates, we can choose from but every time the worst candidate wins i.e The Token Cartel.​
Reason- Players who don’t even play come with alts and vote for the token cartel.​
What to do – There can be many ways these are the two ways I thought will be good-​
1) Ranked players will have more votes. Example-​
Thug rank- 2 votes​
Criminal- 3​
BlackHat- 4​
Lunatic- 6​
Murderer- 8​
GodFather- 10​
You guys can decide​
2)Set a limit of blocks, prestige to vote. Ik for the first day of reset there will be some trouble so I think that the first option is better.​
These are my suggestion for the cartel. There must be more players who would have a better idea feel free to comment.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help improve the server.​

Extra Information:
It will be really nice if you could brings these updates this season only.​

abobymotaki

the vote system for ranked people makes no sense as there arent more than 8 cracked vote links

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello K KILLERBOYaj
I've reviewed Your Suggestion & here's my Response

Strongly Opposing This
  • The game already has enough P2w aspects it does not need more, The Cartels are currently not even known for working & their debuffs outweigh their buffs which is why they themselves are in need of a revamp.
  • The Crops didn't disappear it's just buggy, You'll have to deal with it like everyone across ALL The Game-modes do.

Cartels need to be Fixed before any Significant change is made, & in conclusion I have decided to Down-Vote/-1

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Like what Disabledaccount Disabledaccount and abobymotaki abobymotaki have already said, the Cartels don't need more p2w aspects or limitations, seeing as how useless they are. Also, as mentioned by Disabledaccount Disabledaccount above, drugs needing to be relog is common and you should deal with it.

I hope I have made my point clear.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, KILLERBOYaj​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.