Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Some improvements and a new rule to the discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Some improvements and a new rule to the discord server

Description:
Going to start off with the new rule

Spoiler Misuse

Now yeah, you are probably thinking, what is spoiler misuse?

Spoiler misuse is when giving the appearence of swearing or something inappropriate

Here are some examples of spoiler misuse ( Note: We were not offensive nor directly saying this to anyone, so don't think that we are racist or something )

( Misusing the racial slur )

( Misusing the r word which is swearing with disease practically )

Now lets say that someone misused it like this:

This should be muteable because its racism, if its already punishable then notify me and ill remove this part

Offenses for Spoiler Misuse:

First Offense ⇾ Warning

Second Offense ⇾ 1 Hour mute

Third offense ⇾ 1 Days mute

Fourth offense ⇾ 2 Day mute

1d+ Ban for each next offense

Links Automod for main chat

For the past couple of days, jartex discord has been facing a bunch of bots which send steam links which could grab your IP or other private info, i came to the solution with this

Making it so that Dyno deletes the links from non-donators, except for YT, Twitch, imgur etc

And Disabling Donator+ Roles for automod links

Banned Words AutoMod

Now you probably thinking what are the banned words in the Discord?

Words such as: "asshole'', ''pussy'', racial slurs and more

I believe that they should remove ''asshole'' and ''pussy'' from the filter, since the words aren't that offensive, and yes i know it was suggested before and accepted but it was never removed from the banned words list
Updating Welcome channel
Now yeah #Welcome channel still hasn't been updated, they should add @Manager and shard manager next to it
So as the information about Crystal Role
New highlight command ( .highlight )
For either JartexNetwork or Rene bot
Now yeah you are probably thinking what does it do right?
Well for some people who don't know, if you mention a word from someone's highlight list, they will recieve the DM so they could check when they were mentioned, maximum highlights should be either 15-20
Commands:
.highlight help ( shows all commands )​
.highlight add (word)
.highlight remove (word)​
.highlight list ( shows list of your highlighted words )​
.highlight clear ( Removes every highlight from your list )​
.highlight block ( Messages sent in any channel/from any user won't notify you can select many channels and or members with the same command )​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Spoiler Misuse Rule: This will prevent people misusing the spoilers by saying the N word or other offensive words

Links automod: Prevents bots from sending the IP Grabbers

Banned words: The words aren't that offensive and i believe they should be removed but staffs should punish for General Rudeness
Updating Welcome Channel: It will be useful for people to let themselves know how to get crystal role
New highlight command: Its a fun command that would people use it, it will also be useful for staff members if they for example have ''chocz'' in their highlight list and the staff gets mentioned in dms who said the highlighted word

Extra Information:
Suggestion will be updated if i come up with more ideas!

Also i would like to thank Swervinng for the feedback to this suggestion

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Forgot to say, suggestion has been edited, in the part of links automod, i have been getting dozens of replies about how they should whitelist youtube, imgur, twitch links and more, and i added it into my suggestion ;)

Marso

Donator
Donator
IGN
Marso
+1
I like the part with the Spoiler Misuse
Banned Words AutoMod

Now you probably thinking what are the banned words in the Discord?

Words such as: "asshole'', ''pussy'', racial slurs and more

I believe that they should remove ''asshole'' and ''pussy'' from the filter, since the words aren't that offensive, and yes i know it was suggested before and accepted but it was never removed from the banned words list
I already suggested this and It was denied...

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Thanks for the suggestion Lumin0us Lumin0us ! We will be adding the "Spoiler Misuse" rule, as it will be a great addition with no doubt.
Regarding the removal of the blacklisted words, the words you have stated will not be removed as of now, since those words are often used within statements including general rudeness and inappropriate behavior, though that does not mean they will never be removed.
I will most definitely implement the links automod function to prevent those sketchy links from being shared with the community, though could you provide me with more details regarding the .highlights system?
How would it work? What would it really be used for? Who would be able to use it? How would that improve the server and/or the activities within the community?

Thank you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
though could you provide me with more details regarding the .highlights system?
How would it work? What would it really be used for? Who would be able to use it? How would that improve the server and/or the activities within the community?
Well, i thought you heard of carl-bot lol
Anyways this is how will it work:
If you add for example .highlight add Roda
And lets say that Swervinng mentioned that word, you will recieve the DM From JartexNetwork/Rene bot and the message will be stated like this:
In JartexNetwork #donators_chat , you were mentioned with highlight word "Roda"
This message was an example, you can make it however you want
[12:20:51] Swervinng: Roda
Now about who will use it, i was thinking that Donators should use this command, and the limit of highlighted words should be either unlimited or max 25-50
And i will state the real reason why would i want this command in DMs

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Well, i thought you heard of carl-bot lol
Anyways this is how will it work:
If you add for example .highlight add Roda
And lets say that Swervinng mentioned that word, you will recieve the DM From JartexNetwork/Rene bot and the message will be stated like this:
In JartexNetwork #donators_chat , you were mentioned with highlight word "Roda"
This message was an example, you can make it however you want
[12:20:51] Swervinng: Roda
Now about who will use it, i was thinking that Donators should use this command, and the limit of highlighted words should be either unlimited or max 25-50
And i will state the real reason why would i want this command in DMs
Sounds awesome.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Lolguy376​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that I have decided to accept your suggestion, and the following changes/additions will be applied in a near future:​
  • The addition of the /highlight <word> command. (Available for Donators+ only)
  • Some of the most common scam links will be implemented on the bot's next version to decrease the amount of risk the community is in.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.