Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Some improvements and a new rule to the discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Some improvements and a new rule to the discord server

Description:
Going to start off with the new rule

Spoiler Misuse

Now yeah, you are probably thinking, what is spoiler misuse?

Spoiler misuse is when giving the appearence of swearing or something inappropriate

Here are some examples of spoiler misuse ( Note: We were not offensive nor directly saying this to anyone, so don't think that we are racist or something )

( Misusing the racial slur )

( Misusing the r word which is swearing with disease practically )

Now lets say that someone misused it like this:

This should be muteable because its racism, if its already punishable then notify me and ill remove this part

Offenses for Spoiler Misuse:

First Offense ⇾ Warning

Second Offense ⇾ 1 Hour mute

Third offense ⇾ 1 Days mute

Fourth offense ⇾ 2 Day mute

1d+ Ban for each next offense

Links Automod for main chat

For the past couple of days, jartex discord has been facing a bunch of bots which send steam links which could grab your IP or other private info, i came to the solution with this

Making it so that Dyno deletes the links from non-donators, except for YT, Twitch, imgur etc

And Disabling Donator+ Roles for automod links

Banned Words AutoMod

Now you probably thinking what are the banned words in the Discord?

Words such as: "asshole'', ''pussy'', racial slurs and more

I believe that they should remove ''asshole'' and ''pussy'' from the filter, since the words aren't that offensive, and yes i know it was suggested before and accepted but it was never removed from the banned words list
Updating Welcome channel
Now yeah #Welcome channel still hasn't been updated, they should add @Manager and shard manager next to it
So as the information about Crystal Role
New highlight command ( .highlight )
For either JartexNetwork or Rene bot
Now yeah you are probably thinking what does it do right?
Well for some people who don't know, if you mention a word from someone's highlight list, they will recieve the DM so they could check when they were mentioned, maximum highlights should be either 15-20
Commands:
.highlight help ( shows all commands )​
.highlight add (word)
.highlight remove (word)​
.highlight list ( shows list of your highlighted words )​
.highlight clear ( Removes every highlight from your list )​
.highlight block ( Messages sent in any channel/from any user won't notify you can select many channels and or members with the same command )​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Spoiler Misuse Rule: This will prevent people misusing the spoilers by saying the N word or other offensive words

Links automod: Prevents bots from sending the IP Grabbers

Banned words: The words aren't that offensive and i believe they should be removed but staffs should punish for General Rudeness
Updating Welcome Channel: It will be useful for people to let themselves know how to get crystal role
New highlight command: Its a fun command that would people use it, it will also be useful for staff members if they for example have ''chocz'' in their highlight list and the staff gets mentioned in dms who said the highlighted word

Extra Information:
Suggestion will be updated if i come up with more ideas!

Also i would like to thank Swervinng for the feedback to this suggestion

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I agree only with this part
For the past couple of days, jartex discord has been facing a bunch of bots which send steam links which could grab you IP or other private info, i came to the solution with this

Making it so that Dyno deleted links from non-donators

And Disabling Donator+ Roles for automod links

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Cool suggestions, +1

I pressed on one of the links and my internet went boom, I don't know what happened.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
+1

Very good suggestion, anal and cock should be removed from blacklisted words too.

But Spoiler misuse should only be punishable when someone is using it as a way to bypass insulting someone with slurs.

For example, if someone says "Shut up ni||ceca||r” it should be punishable, but shouldn't be if they only say "ni||ceca||r".

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
But Spoiler misuse should only be punishable when someone is using it as a way to bypass insulting someone with slurs.

For example, if someone says "Shut up ni||ceca||r” it should be punishable, but shouldn't be if they only say "ni||ceca||r".
The example ( only ni||ce car|| ) which you provided is literally misusing spoilers

Last edited:

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
+1 , This would reduce account stealer links, same with ip links. I also like blacklisting slurs would be a great idea.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Idk man, the spoiler misuse seems like a fun thing to joke around with. +1 For everything else.

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
This should make main_chat safer place that would be +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.