AUTHOR AUTHOR Norking Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined July 9, 2019 Messages 1,338 Points 151 Age 25 IGN Norking April 11, 2020 #11 lol
DaddyZoiko Donator Donator Famous Engaged Typer Joined December 8, 2017 Messages 1,672 Points 150 April 11, 2020 #12 1
Pqssive Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Typer II Great Reporter Typer Approved Joined November 28, 2019 Messages 731 Points 71 Age 22 April 13, 2020 #13 1
AUTHOR AUTHOR Norking Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined July 9, 2019 Messages 1,338 Points 151 Age 25 IGN Norking April 13, 2020 #14 Wow most of players chose 1
Pqssive Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Typer II Great Reporter Typer Approved Joined November 28, 2019 Messages 731 Points 71 Age 22 April 13, 2020 #15 norking said: Wow most of players chose 1 Click to expand... because 1 is for the better players, my guy
norking said: Wow most of players chose 1 Click to expand... because 1 is for the better players, my guy
AUTHOR AUTHOR Norking Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined July 9, 2019 Messages 1,338 Points 151 Age 25 IGN Norking April 13, 2020 #16 Pqssive said: because 1 is for the better players, my guy Click to expand... For me , I use pearl to go his base , and kill him by my sword and pvp skills
Pqssive said: because 1 is for the better players, my guy Click to expand... For me , I use pearl to go his base , and kill him by my sword and pvp skills