Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Some Changes to Booster

alyan

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
uwu​

What is your suggestion's title?
Some Changes to Booster​

Suggestion Details:
This Suggestion is coming from the person who had boosted this server 2 times but both times I got disappointed Because I gained only few XP

*from first booster I went from 48 level to 49 and remember I was already done with my half+ level

*from second booster I couldn't even gain a single level, I boosted at 61 and ended at 61 (97%)

So I want to give some suggestions for Boosters and how it should work!!

---- ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ข๐ฉ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ----
This command is simple as title, so basically when anyone boost the server they get tips without asking for people to do /tip, basically a command in setting which should be "on" as default, then it should be people choice if they want to turn it off or not, It will help to gain XP much faster because In jartex basically no one do /tip and it's really hard to ask in every lobby and still get no responce

---- ๐—๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ----
In my opinion, Coins and XP booster, Both should be different boosters and mostly people buy boosters for Experience so Adding a different booster for Experience will help alot and It will also help the server as people will buy it more from Store

๐—๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: XP booster should give 12 XP from every tip, the cooldown should be 30 min so per person can donate 2 times, the cooldown of the boost should be 1 hour

๐‚๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: Coins Booster should give 18 Coins from every tip, the cooldown of the tip should be same as XP booster and the cooldown of the boost should also be 1 hour

๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐›๐š๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: I don't think so Global booster need any changes

*Note: I think XP booster should cost a little more than Coin booster so people just don't stop buying the coin one

---- ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ----
Jartex Should show a notification in chat so we can see how much XP/Coins we got during our booster, the Chat notification should appear after 30 min after the booster starts and it will be much helpful to know and understand that if we are getting any benefit from the booster

I bet adding these few Changes will help the server to make more money and will help the Devs as well, you can give your opinion in comments ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
---- ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‰๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค? ----

1. It will help the server to run
2. More people will learn about doing /tip and boosters
3. People will buy booster even more​

Extra Information:
Not necessary but I think there should be a chat notification sound if someone boost the Server​

ArnavRajan

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArnavRajan
Well I guess this is what everyone must be lookin forward to my guy...
btw this should be added to /settings :)
+1 Upvote

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
alyan

alyan

Donator
Donator
Well I guess this is what everyone must be lookin forward to my guy...
btw this should be added to /settings :)
+1 Upvote
yup, I have mentioned this already in the Suggestion but thank you so much for the upvote ๐Ÿซ‚

ArnavRajan

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArnavRajan
yup, I have mentioned this already in the Suggestion but thank you so much for the upvote ๐Ÿซ‚
โœŒโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž

โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Hello alyan alyan !
Thanks for you interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by writing this suggestion.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it (+1)

Kind regards: iAxy~

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
autotip already exists for crystal. If XP Boosters existed, a lot of people would buy them to get lvl 100 quickly. Even the current boosters are op. With like 4 boosters, you can get so much xp if its prime time

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey Alyan!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- stated by your self, i just disagree with the auto tip being a thing, as Josh stated above its a feature of crystal ranks

Have a nice day!

Almay

Donator
Donator
+1 Its no use to buy booster cause you don't get much perks at least 1 booster should give 1 level up after 50 and 2 level up under 50

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Alyan,

I decided to give your Suggestion โ€œSome Changes to Boosterโ€ an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!