Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solos kits

ItzSteve97

Im playing on Jartex for around 2 months, having level 19 and a 31 days iron rank subscription. Im playing skywars around 2 hours a day, completing missions and getting a lot of coins and brains. Yesterday, i opened 2 35brains boxes, and qll i got was frog kit on doubles, and a stupid kill effect. What i want to say its that its kinda hard to get a solos kit. It would be more op if you could buy one with brains or coins, like builder kit 1500 coins. Im saying that cuz im opnwning brain boxes daily, and im not getting any solos kit, but i got 4 solos boxes, 4 doubles boxes, 4 doubles kits, and a lot of in game cosmetics.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Im playing on Jartex for around 2 months, having level 19 and a 31 days iron rank subscription. Im playing skywars around 2 hours a day, completing missions and getting a lot of coins and brains. Yesterday, i opened 2 35brains boxes, and qll i got was frog kit on doubles, and a stupid kill effect. What i want to say its that its kinda hard to get a solos kit. It would be more op if you could buy one with brains or coins, like builder kit 1500 coins. Im saying that cuz im opnwning brain boxes daily, and im not getting any solos kit, but i got 4 solos boxes, 4 doubles boxes, 4 doubles kits, and a lot of in game cosmetics.
That would be actually good, but it's hard to get it from loot boxes, and also the kits won't be like 1500 coins, it will be expensive like 15,000 or 40,000 it depends on what kit!

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
I’m assuming you’re talking about brain washers. Anyways, it is sad to hear that your luck ain’t good when opening them. I hope it gets better. I do like the idea of being able to buy to skywars cosmetics with skywars coins (as it would be very convenient). However, if you want this to get implemented you’ll need to suggest it on jartex suggestion page!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

I’m assuming you’re talking about brain washers. Anyways, it is sad to hear that your luck ain’t good when opening them. I hope it gets better. I do like the idea of being able to buy to skywars cosmetics with skywars coins (as it would be very convenient). However, if you want this to get implemented you’ll need to suggest it on jartex suggestion page!
ok, but will you upvote it please?

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
ok, but will you upvote it please?
I mean sure, if it’s appealing to the eyes. But it all depends on the developers if they think it would benefit the server specifically skywars in anyways though. (Just so you know the prices would be up to them to decide if it gets implemented).

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
I would actually open the bronze ones, as they don't have significantly worse loot and they cost a lot less

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

I mean sure, if it’s appealing to the eyes. But it all depends on the developers if they think it would benefit the server specifically skywars in anyways though. (Just so you know the prices would be up to them to decide if it gets implemented).
I put it on sufgestion page, please upvote and like it, it would help a lot.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I am level 73 and I still haven't unlocked the statistics kill messages in Bedwars and it is almost the only minigame I play and then I unlocked the statistics messages in Skywars when I had like only 400 kills lmao