J JartexBuilder Active Member Starter Joined September 7, 2019 Messages 128 Points 36 Age 30 October 7, 2020 #1 Yes no lies I actually breathe air
DarkEssentials Donator Donator Joined October 6, 2020 Messages 40 Points 15 October 7, 2020 #2 JartexBuilder said: Yes no lies I actually breathe air Click to expand... Just another thing to wake up being grateful for. +1
JartexBuilder said: Yes no lies I actually breathe air Click to expand... Just another thing to wake up being grateful for. +1
UpperGround Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Joined August 29, 2019 Messages 3,244 Points 210 Age 21 October 7, 2020 #3 JartexBuilder said: Yes no lies I actually breathe air Click to expand... lol? u serious? lmao no one can breath idot and u expect us to believe u that u did fool
JartexBuilder said: Yes no lies I actually breathe air Click to expand... lol? u serious? lmao no one can breath idot and u expect us to believe u that u did fool
_Nathan_ Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Typer II Joined June 28, 2020 Messages 835 Points 101 Age 20 IGN Nathan_benedict October 7, 2020 #4 JartexBuilder said: Yes no lies I actually breathe air Click to expand... Oh no you should be tested for covid positive cause you breathed UNsanitized air. Take my money and buy some I feel so bad where do you live?
JartexBuilder said: Yes no lies I actually breathe air Click to expand... Oh no you should be tested for covid positive cause you breathed UNsanitized air. Take my money and buy some I feel so bad where do you live?
EvilDrago12 Donator Donator Famous Helping Hand I Approved Bug Finder I Joined September 25, 2019 Messages 932 Points 157 October 7, 2020 #5 JartexBuilder said: Yes no lies I actually breathe air Click to expand... I breathe carbon dioxide
AUTHOR AUTHOR J JartexBuilder Active Member Starter Joined September 7, 2019 Messages 128 Points 36 Age 30 October 7, 2020 #6 Nathan_benedict said: Oh no you should be tested for covid positive cause you breathed UNsanitized air. Take my money and buy some I feel so bad where do you live? Click to expand... I breathe blocky air, and I don't think you can find blocky money
Nathan_benedict said: Oh no you should be tested for covid positive cause you breathed UNsanitized air. Take my money and buy some I feel so bad where do you live? Click to expand... I breathe blocky air, and I don't think you can find blocky money
UpperGround Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Joined August 29, 2019 Messages 3,244 Points 210 Age 21 October 7, 2020 #7 JartexBuilder said: I breathe blocky air, and I don't think you can find blocky money Click to expand... i can
JartexBuilder said: I breathe blocky air, and I don't think you can find blocky money Click to expand... i can