Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Small suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
Pixesuol​

What is your suggestion's title?
Small suggestions​

Suggestion Details:
Let get straight in to it

1 economy

Economy is very fast paste right now which we love alot alot
It should definitely stay like this as it very fun
It should literally stay this as it is

2 soul cave

It should have a safe zone and a pvp zone since some player aren't or not able to access this feature since it is very very popular among the player alot of pvper are in the cave but it very annoying since you get instant kill by sharp50 sword

Or it should be at spawn with stronger mobs and lesser soul veins

3 enchantment

Squared is very expensive and very bad enchante it is not good at all it only takes like a little look to see how bad this enchante is
Price should 60% less it very very expensive

Storm should be replace qith speed since it uesless amd feels like more of cosmetic

Ghost no one knows how it works or if it actually works also very bad

Drug enchantment should be moved to a hoe instead since hoe is for harvesting pickaxe is for mining it dosent make sense to ues pickaxe to harvest drugs

Veinminer needs a rework

4 there should beacon set also for the best cus we spend more time buying beacons rather them grinding it our self

There should also be way to pay someone beacons and we should see the player beacon count

5 /bal

/bal should show ALL the currency that you have instead of just showing money it more convenient since we don't have to /bal /tokens show
It slow amd boring

6 explosive and square should break beacons Jackhammer removes beacons sooo why not

7 crates should get serious buff they are very very bad

8 tresure gkit should get a buff
It extremely luck based and very unfair if you get unlucky you could make bank and you could lose absolutely everything

Rare key should be removed
Bombs too
Bank notes too
Commands should be added
Token vouchers should be 80 times better
320 tokens???!?!?! Like what the hell

There should beore variety of items rather then uesless item (this is paied product btw)

9 there should be multiple lobby for mines to ues since some mines are extremely extremely crowded with player with explosive sooo there is no spot for Jackhammer

10 pmine token and beacon value should change when you select any mine it just doesn't make sense to upgrade it with crystal

And it should be bigger (it literally small as p0 mine)

11 boosters should more common since it a must have for p1k to be even remotely possible

12 the gap between mines should be decreased after p100 it get way harder then it should be
The gap is extremely big to the point where prestiging is mot even worth it for casual player
And more mines until p10000 sooo player will have content for long long time and have something to grind twords (maximum gap should be 250 prestige never ever make it 500 a gap between mine )

13 make +bp more common it way too rare

14 readd speed to enchante menu NO ONE LITERALLY NO ONE LIKES THIS DECISION
Add levels until 5

15 make auto sell count twords pmine taxes and thw multiplier that you have and the boosters and monkey pet

Thay it cyall​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Better experience?​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey Mzed,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Small suggestions” an
Neutral due to the following Reason(s).

• Maybe do for every suggestion you said another seperate, like for each one. Seems overwhelming.

• I do like the Enchantment one, but i think 50% for the price is better, so thats its even.

I hope that you can Change my mind into Voting better.
Goodluck!

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DOWNVOTED

 Hello  Mzed Mzed

After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 for the following reason(s):

• This is no fast paste economy, this is just bug abuse at another level
  • Purpose of soul cave is supposed to be challenging, if it's a safe zone then no point.
  • Squared is reasonable for the price, if you already have a p3-p4 tokens shouldn't be hard to obtain regardless the rank
  • I'll agree with the beacon set, makes sense.
  • The /bal is controversial imo, since people use the command to check balance, everything else is visible on tab
  • Explosive does, so does squared just not as many beacons.
  • Crates are fine considering the amount of keys that are normally fluctuating
  • Treasure is already significantly overpowered, Booster containers & Other G-kit containers are obtainable.
  • There's already too many mines, If you need a mine of your own consider buying a private mine or visiting one.
  • You can upgrade your pmine with vouchers purchased from the store.
  • Boosters are obtainable that is if you actually play the game not act as a spectator.
  • With the constant geometric progression, the % increase from p100 and above is reasonable as obtaining higher mines with around a 100k per block difference should require extra work done.
  • + Bps should be restricted to higher ranking crates not made more common as this has caused people to continue scripting and botting the server
  • (Speed is controversial so no comment)
  • Autosell costs 100's of millions to max, it wouldn't matter if it worked on tax since it's too expensive to max & too worthless for its price
  • Overall, not many useful suggestion ideas but good try.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Mzed​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.