Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Skywars

rcbk

IGN
rcbk

Minecraft Username:
rcbk​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skywars​

Suggestion Details:
Skywars was removed for inactivity, The Bridge is the most inactive minigame in the server and it wasnt removed. Skywars was a real fun mode. The problem were the bugs--the maps were incredible and professionally done and so unique, other servers doesnt have it. Lots of players played it, but never played Doubles, so why not remove Doubles?​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make the server active again I guess.​

Extra Information:
Hmm, nothing really​

aHpEltheapple

i did because the bridge community was so butthurt that they had to call me an "asshole" for suggesting to remove the bridge lmfao, and it had a lot of downvotes so it probably wont get accepted.
and u showed me a picutre of the bridge 3years ago when it peaked at 300 yeah that was 3 YEARS AGO
i dont care if they bring it back anymore, i have a premium account so i have been playing skywars in other servers
You guys are defending this so hard because you can't play this gamemode anywhere else, and its the only original gamemode so its up to them if they want to keep it or not i dont wanna involve myself in this arguments. because they are a waste of time.
You suggested something that like I said, is braindead. The support it recieved proved that, and I shouldn't have to repeat that for a million times.
You refused to show ANY proof at all of SkyWars getting 120 players as you specified, nor do you have proof that they called you an asshole.
If you don't care if they bring it back anymore, what's the point of making the post and telling straight up lies about SW? Ever heard of "think before you speak"? Maybe that's a good thing to do for you if you KNOW they're a waste of time.
Have fun playing SkyWars in another server.

Tucker

i did because the bridge community was so butthurt that they had to call me an "asshole" for suggesting to remove the bridge lmfao, and it had a lot of downvotes so it probably wont get accepted.
and u showed me a picutre of the bridge 3years ago when it peaked at 300 yeah that was 3 YEARS AGO
i dont care if they bring it back anymore, i have a premium account so i have been playing skywars in other servers
You guys are defending this so hard because you can't play this gamemode anywhere else, and its the only original gamemode so its up to them if they want to keep it or not i dont wanna involve myself in this arguments. because they are a waste of time
Only a The bridge player has the right to think and to suggest a creative idea, now u can't defend yourself "i dont wanna involve myself in this arguments. because they are a waste of time." before this u suggested "Remove the bridge bring back skywars" are we a joke? you played skywars when we played the bridge, perfectly explaining the reason why are you cluelessly defending what you've said. you didn't get the point when i replied to your suggestion, and you again replied with "i dont have to be a the bridge player" i am from 2020 and can understand much easier what are you talking about than any other who has not played the bridge. Keep talking and you do nothing, like making moves in chess without seeing the board

Last edited:

Doofile

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
doofile
The developers decided to remove it they most likely don't intend to get it back.

Notag_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
You guys are defending this so hard because you can't play this gamemode anywhere else, and its the only original gamemode so its up to them if they want to keep it or not i dont wanna involve myself in this arguments. because they are a waste of time.
As if said u can play on another server then why you are trying to trigger a whole community.
and if any OG player from TB has seen this post, trust me you would be dead
If u still wanna play on Jartex you can try out another Min-game like TheBridge or Bedwars or any Gamemode