Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Skywars

rcbk

IGN
rcbk

Minecraft Username:
rcbk​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skywars​

Suggestion Details:
Skywars was removed for inactivity, The Bridge is the most inactive minigame in the server and it wasnt removed. Skywars was a real fun mode. The problem were the bugs--the maps were incredible and professionally done and so unique, other servers doesnt have it. Lots of players played it, but never played Doubles, so why not remove Doubles?​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make the server active again I guess.​

Extra Information:
Hmm, nothing really​

aHpEltheapple

Minecraft Username:
rcbk​

Skywars​

Suggestion Details:
Skywars was removed for inactivity, The Bridge is the most inactive minigame in the server and it wasnt removed. Skywars was a real fun mode. The problem were the bugs--the maps were incredible and professionally done and so unique, other servers doesnt have it. Lots of players played it, but never played Doubles, so why not remove Doubles?​

Extra Information:
Hmm, nothing really​
I thought there was only one dumbass that thinks removing TB would boost the player count.
TB has way more active players than SW, getting over 55-60 players most of the time. SkyWars also did not die because of bugs, but rather because noone played it. If "maps being incredible and professionally done and so unique", TB should stay, because TB itself is a unique gamemode that only a few worse-performing servers have.
And then the most braindead sentence of them all:
"Lots of players played it, but never played Doubles, so why not remove Doubles?"
1720772134293.png
On the first of June, both Triples BW and Doubles SW had been removed. Friendly reminder, this ss that I took was during SW's supposed peak time.
I'll state again: The thought of REMOVING TB and READDING SW,a gamemode removed for INACTIVITY is a braindead recommendation that didn't get any thought put into it.

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
I thought there was only one dumbass that thinks removing TB would boost the player count.
TB has way more active players than SW, getting over 55-60 players most of the time. SkyWars also did not die because of bugs, but rather because noone played it. If "maps being incredible and professionally done and so unique", TB should stay, because TB itself is a unique gamemode that only a few worse-performing servers have.
And then the most braindead sentence of them all:
"Lots of players played it, but never played Doubles, so why not remove Doubles?"
View attachment 30945
On the first of June, both Triples BW and Doubles SW had been removed. Friendly reminder, this ss that I took was during SW's supposed peak time.
I'll state again: The thought of REMOVING TB and READDING SW,a gamemode removed for INACTIVITY is a braindead recommendation that didn't get any thought put into it.
skywars had more players than the bridge, and almost no server has the bridge because its a DEAD gamemode
and the real reason behind removing skywars and not the bridge because its cheaper to host lol i remember skywars peaking at like 120 players months ago

aHpEltheapple

skywars had more players than the bridge, and almost no server has the bridge because its a DEAD gamemode
and the real reason behind removing skywars and not the bridge because its cheaper to host lol i remember skywars peaking at like 120 players months ago
may i quote the fact you said "months ago" and not the moment b4 skywars got removed maybe
do you have any proof at all of those 120 players? do they still play?
edit: possibly around the same time, tb had up to 300+ players.1720774320884.png
Courtesy of vladda

vladda06

Tbh tb has had more players lately than sw, even if you add that for tb it takes 18/20 players to start the game and that one game lasts much longer, tbwas definitely more alive
and the real reason behind removing skywars and not the bridge because its cheaper to host lol
wdym by this
i remember skywars peaking at like 120 players months ago
and i remember tb peaking 350 players but that was long ago just like for sw

aHpEltheapple

listen, if you truely wanted to defend your proposal, the thing you would've done is NOT REMOVE YOUR POST. or are you to afraid of the backlash? or the fact that everything you said in that post is straight up wrong?

Minecraft Username:
rcbk​

Skywars​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Hmm, nothing really​
Tb is unique unlike skywars,you can't find tb on other servers but skywars you can find on many others.It was more inactive than tb and deserved to get removed.Removing tb won't make skywars any more active

gamerlegend_2

IGN
gamerlegend_2
Minecraft Username:
rcbk​

Skywars​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Hmm, nothing really​
Absolutely terrible idea.

Thebridge is the one minigame that makes Jartex different from all the other servers. Its the only server that got Thebridge (that I know of). Meanwhile I cant think of even one server that does NOT have skywars. So you can play skywars on pika or any other server if you like it that much.

Also you said that skywars was more active then Thebridge which is a plain lie. Thebridge peaks at around 60-70 players every day. You dont see that in skywars. Also we have a Thebridge discord server with over 300 members so clearly this community is alot bigger then the skywars community, if there even is one.

Notag_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
I respectfully disagree with the assertion that SkyWars has a larger player base than The Bridge (TB). In July of this year, TB reached over of 100 players, with an average of 50-60 players. If The Bridge receives some updates, it could significantly boost its popularity and help it gain momentum, which in turn would contribute to its growth

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
listen, if you truely wanted to defend your proposal, the thing you would've done is NOT REMOVE YOUR POST. or are you to afraid of the backlash? or the fact that everything you said in that post is straight up wrong?
i did because the bridge community was so butthurt that they had to call me an "asshole" for suggesting to remove the bridge lmfao, and it had a lot of downvotes so it probably wont get accepted.
and u showed me a picutre of the bridge 3years ago when it peaked at 300 yeah that was 3 YEARS AGO
i dont care if they bring it back anymore, i have a premium account so i have been playing skywars in other servers
You guys are defending this so hard because you can't play this gamemode anywhere else, and its the only original gamemode so its up to them if they want to keep it or not i dont wanna involve myself in this arguments. because they are a waste of time.