Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenCqrd

Minecraft Username:
brokenCqrd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skywars Kits | Nerfs​

Suggestion Details:
I would like people to share their thoughts on the Diamond and Gold kit in skywars.
It's too op and it's broken.

I lost 5 games because there are people that vote for Normal gamemode and they straight up rush me without me even grabbing 2 of the chests.

It isn't counterable nor winnable since:

Diamond kit:
Full Protection 3 Iron Armor
AND A SHARP 3 DIAMOND AXE -- I LITERALLY GET A SHARP 2 DIA SWORD ON EXTREME MODE, BUT THEN IMAGINE SHARP 3 DIA AXE ON NORMAL MODE ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Gold kit:
Full Protection 2 Iron Armor
AND A MF SHARP 2 DIAMOND AXE -- This is counterable only in extreme conditions which are triggered by the fact that the player who uses this kit is absolute trash at the game but, a b s o l u t e.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Bring balance to the game of skywars​

Extra Information:
No extra information.​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
brokenCqrd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skywars Kits | Nerfs​

Suggestion Details:
I would like people to share their thoughts on the Diamond and Gold kit in skywars.​
It's too op and it's broken.​
I lost 5 games because there are people that vote for Normal gamemode and they straight up rush me without me even grabbing 2 of the chests.​
It isn't counterable nor winnable since:​
Diamond kit:​
Full Protection 3 Iron Armor​
AND A SHARP 3 DIAMOND AXE -- I LITERALLY GET A SHARP 2 DIA SWORD ON EXTREME MODE, BUT THEN IMAGINE SHARP 3 DIA AXE ON NORMAL MODE ?!?!?!?!?!?!​
Gold kit:​
Full Protection 2 Iron Armor​
AND A MF SHARP 2 DIAMOND AXE -- This is counterable only in extreme conditions which are triggered by the fact that the player who uses this kit is absolute trash at the game but, a b s o l u t e.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Bring balance to the game of skywars​

Extra Information:
No extra information.​
Yo brokenCqrd brokenCqrd , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to give it a Downvote/-1 for the following reason(s):
If they nerf dia kit, it will no longer worth buying the rank.
Kits such as dia may seem op but they arent cuz if u get full dia armor with healer kit u can easily rail someone with dia kit.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokenCqrd

brokenCqrd

Yo brokenCqrd brokenCqrd , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to give it a Downvote/-1 for the following reason(s):
If they nerf dia kit, it will no longer worth buying the rank.
Kits such as dia may seem op but they arent cuz if u get full dia armor with healer kit u can easily rail someone with dia kit.
It is too op in the VERY VERY VERY EARLY game. Basically on the start, I can't even manage throw a potion to save myself, I just get 2-shot

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
It is too op in the VERY VERY VERY EARLY game. Basically on the start, I can't even manage throw a potion to save myself, I just get 2-shot
I suggest running to mid and getting stacked

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Your suggestion is useless since I said, I CANNOT EVEN LOOT THE FIRST 2 CHESTS DIRECTLY NEXT TO ME ?!?!?!?!?
I dont think thats possible cuz it does not take more than 2 secs to loot a chest and I dont think someone will rush u within 2 secs of game starting

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokenCqrd

brokenCqrd

I dont think thats possible cuz it does not take more than 2 secs to loot a chest and I dont think someone will rush u within 2 secs of game starting
on really close maps it does......... it has happened literally............... . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
on really close maps it does......... it has happened literally............... . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...
uhh idk then maybe just buy dia rank? 😉

YaBoiBet

they won't nerf it, use the kb 1 gold sword and knock them off the void (its always normal mode when theyre in your game), run mid faster than them and get the loot, or just cope and get better at the game to the point where they can't hit you

...or be more toxic than them and use healer kit

Status
Not open for further replies.