Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars trifles, that can be added

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPlayer12

Can you add kill sound like at the Hypixel and more coins for kills? Because kits are very expensive

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
That would be cool but sometimes being different than other servers makes us much more unique

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

RPlayer12

But with death sound, I can understand when I kill player. More coins for kills is good idea

TRIGGERED

More coins for kills is good idea
Absolutely. 5 coins for a kill? Like c'mon, once you start leveling kits or leveling talents they cost 20k+ once you start getting to the good stuff. You should suggest this, more coins per kill, in the suggestions forum. Maybe instead of 5 coins you get 10 coins per each kill. But I'm not sure about the death sound though. Like I could care less lol.

Last edited:

Khosraw

Banned
The whole copying Hypixel sounds like BS. Skywars on Jartex is not exactly UNIQUE. Rather every Skywars server has that same objective so I could say that every server is copying Hypixel.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

RPlayer12

Absolutely. 5 coins for a kill? Like c'mon, once you start leveling kits or leveling talents they cost 20k+ once you start getting to the good stuff. You should suggest this, more coins per kill, in the suggestions forum. Maybe instead of 5 coins you get 10 coins per each kill. But I'm not sure about the death sound though. Like I could care less lol.
No, 30 coins for kill will be very good

Status
Not open for further replies.