Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Tierlist 2024

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
I have recently made a tier list rating MOST Skywars players that still play to this day, based on there RECENT stats and other top players opinion on them.
Huge Thanks to prestonnov1255 prestonnov1255 for helping and designing the tier list with me and thanks to some top players like M Macronpontalon and Meelb Meelb for giving me there takes and thoughts, wishing the best to Fameless_ he sadly couldn't be here to help make the tier list.
also to whoever had there statistics off from the public and made my life harder to rate them -_-
You can share your opinions with me about players placements or players that I couldn't or might have forgotten to put in the list!

Screenshot_20240213-011008_1.jpg

Ignis60

IGN
Ignis60
Not even high A? Come one man, don't do me like that... 😭

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
I am really sorry ignis but do not think of A tier lightly 😭
you are in A tier which is filled with crazy good players, but the recent stats and/or some S tier opinion favored the current High A tiers over you I am really sorry you are a really good player :(

MRxCOLD

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
MRxCOLD

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hey Taym! I hope you're having a great day:)

I'm rated C tier, but i dont get it.. Is it based on my stats or how i play?

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
RECENT stats + the opinion of some other players

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Statistics don't say much unless someone grinds exclusively for clans and stats. In my honest opinion, the only accurate measure is through actual duels - actual skills and game-sense are factors that matter far more than just a player's statistics. Yet, I acknowledge the fact that it's nearly impossible to duel each and every known SW player out there, therefore I respect the effort put in this post 👍 .

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
I understand your point but keep in mind I/star fought every person on that list in a normal match at least ONCE in the past month of making the tier list , there were a few players that I wanted to push higher because they got way better recently or players that I wanted to put lower because I didn't see much of a promise but the thing that built the bridge to make it more fair is the statistics and the opinion of multiple people that fought them before, so in a sense I think even if I made the tier list based on just my experience it would just be unfair to many on the list that is why I landed more on other's opinions and the player's statistics