Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Tierlist 2024

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
I have recently made a tier list rating MOST Skywars players that still play to this day, based on there RECENT stats and other top players opinion on them.
Huge Thanks to prestonnov1255 prestonnov1255 for helping and designing the tier list with me and thanks to some top players like M Macronpontalon and Meelb Meelb for giving me there takes and thoughts, wishing the best to Fameless_ he sadly couldn't be here to help make the tier list.
also to whoever had there statistics off from the public and made my life harder to rate them -_-
You can share your opinions with me about players placements or players that I couldn't or might have forgotten to put in the list!

Screenshot_20240213-011008_1.jpg

lylaistrue

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
wwmy being above me is borderline criminal. (Alto, I haven't played SW actively in a while)

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
I wrote above that the tierlist was made based off of recent skywars stats and other S and A tiers opinion and some S tier wanted me to put wwmy high up there and I think looking at wwmy monthly/yearly stats earned him/her the spot pretty fairly, also your yearly/monthly activity in skywars was REALLY low so it was hard to put you higher since I couldn't get enough games to define a stable state

MRxCOLD

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
MRxCOLD
I have recently made a tier list rating MOST Skywars players that still play to this day, based on there RECENT stats and other top players opinion on them.
Huge Thanks to prestonnov1255 prestonnov1255 for helping and designing the tier list with me and thanks to some top players like M Macronpontalon and Meelb Meelb for giving me there takes and thoughts, wishing the best to Fameless_ he sadly couldn't be here to help make the tier list.
also to whoever had there statistics off from the public and made my life harder to rate them -_-
You can share your opinions with me about players placements or players that I couldn't or might have forgotten to put in the list!

View attachment 28462
Nah low B ??
Serve me justice I am a good player 😭