Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Talents Upgrade Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hello there,

I have always noticed people facing a real trouble when it comes to upgrading their Skywars Talents. To provide help, I have decided to post a Skywars Talents Upgrade Guide, which can help all new willing players to improve.
I have also attracted 2 photos of my yearly leaderboards position, for you to see how helpful Talents can be in Jartex Skywars.

In this guide, I will include and provide information about the three Talents that I personally use and that would recommend you, as well as an alternative one, which may come in handy, in case you get into a sticky situation.

1. Adrenaline: Adrenaline is truly one of the most important Talents that you need to upgrade. Not only can you start combos much easier with the Speed III effect you are given once you get hit for a total of ∼ 5 seconds(VIII), but you can also escape risky fights when it's necessary.

2. Rage: Rage can be rather useful when you get into fights with a lot of people involved. Once you kill a player, there is a 26 % chance of getting a Strength II effect for 3.6 seconds (VIII), which is enough to kill everyone.

3. Last Stand: Last stand is a talent that has a 56% chance of giving you a damage boost (50% increase) when you have 5 hearts or less (VIII). This has personally saved me a tone of times and I think it is worth giving it a try.

4. (Alternative) Second Breath: Second Breath can give you a 26% chance of receiving a Regeneration II effect for a total of 2 seconds after you get a kill (VIII). This can be really useful combined with Rage, as it can prevent you from getting cleaned.

With all that being said, I'd advice you to upgrade all these talents to the highest level possible and also to go ahead and experiment with different combinations (Maximum level: VIII).

If you have any questions, make sure you submit a Reply, so that I can help you further.

Thanks for reading this space!

Last edited:

TheTrueNova

flame arrow is good against hacked client users
That is true, but when nobody is cheating it's not something that you'd use normally (unless you use a bow in most games, which I do not). I am sure there are probably better talents against cheaters, but not only that but items in general.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Thread - Locked
This thread has been locked to stop further Grave-Digging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.