Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyWars] skywars suggestions

Emman222

Minecraft Username:
Emman222
What is your suggestion about?:
skywars suggestions
What section is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
Here are some two suggestions for skywars ..

1. player compass = this will only triggers when there are 2 players or teams left . so you can meet with them quickly .. it will pop on your 9th hotkey but if your inventory is full it will choose 1 item to replace with..Good against campers

2.bows & arrows = since bows and arrows didnt exist in the normal solo and teams .. players keeps using hunter kits and ... Princesses .. it might me irritating for some players that aint using it so i suggest to to add bows and arrows just to make the game balanced ..
bows can be 50% randomly spawned in chests and arrows can be common at all chests
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
some bit improvements of skywars gameplays
Is there anything else we should know?:
common reasons why they camp is :

smelting iron to create an iron pickaxe then mine diamonds then create a diamond sword

Flexier

Donator
Donator
1. player compass = this will only triggers when there are 2 players or teams left . so you can meet with them quickly .. it will pop on your 9th hotkey but if your inventory is full it will choose 1 item to replace with..Good against campers

Just add them in chests maybe ..

Neutral

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
+1 for me.
Having compass in inventory will be relative in same cases, it would be better to add an tracker, which shows the distance between players.