Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SkyWars Skywars Revival Evemt

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
Minecraft Username:
usb101​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skywars Revival Event​

Suggestion Details:
Skywars has been a popular minecraft gamemode since the beginning of minecraft multiplayer and it had its impact on the server and it's a really fun gamemode, though you might have noticed that skywars has been really low on players lately, ranging from 0 - 50 players at best for solo, while the duos gamemode is at 0 most of the times, I personally suggest a limited event for skywars which has its own event currency which you can use to buy loot boxes, event cosmetics, etc... nothing too crazy or competitive while still fun and exciting because many players like the extra rewards while other players might be new to skywars and get to experience both solo and duo skywars​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The Revival of Skywars has the potential to bring more players into the network, while also adding diversity to the server's minigames and letting both old and new players enjoy skywars when it was once peaking​

Last edited:

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Hey Taym Taym
I have reviewed your suggestion and I decide to give it a +1 tho you are right Jartex Skywars has very low amount of players + it will attract more players to. Play Skywars
Kind regards
ProbablySeat

0hed

Donator
Donator
IGN
0hed
+1

I'd love to see skywars be brought back from the dead.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
+1 From My Side Really Want to See The Trend of Skywars like Fireball fight and bedwars

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
🤨 1 Fireball and the opposing player is eliminated, we don't want destroyer.

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hello There !
If you want this event to be implemented you can make an Event Submission Suggestion instead the normal one.
Here The Link Is :

Kind Regards,
~popsicled_xd

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
thank you for your help! when I used the term Revival Event, I didn't mean it to be precisely an event, an update to skywars also could've worked but it is my own fault for not explaining that deeper in my suggestion so my apologies there! anyways thank you for linking me the event suggestion forum, if I expand on my current idea and completely dedicate it into being an event I will definitely post a suggestion there

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey there Taym Taym after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to (upvote +1) for the following reason.

- I like how you explained your idea. it's sad that no one plays skywars anymore. organizing an event to revive it sounds like a good idea.
- If you have an amazing idea for an event that should be organized, submit your event suggestion here.

Best Regards,
~Shadow

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
usb101​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skywars Revival Evemt​

Suggestion Details:
Skywars has been a popular minecraft gamemode since the beginning of minecraft multiplayer and it had its impact on the server and it's a really fun gamemode, though you might have noticed that skywars has been really low on players lately, ranging from 0 - 50 players at best for solo, while the duos gamemode is at 0 most of the times, I personally suggest a limited event for skywars which has its own event currency which you can use to buy loot boxes, event cosmetics, etc... nothing too crazy or competitive while still fun and exciting because many players like the extra rewards while other players might be new to skywars and get to experience both solo and duo skywars​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The Revival of Skywars has the potential to bring more players into the network, while also adding diversity to the server's minigames and letting both old and new players enjoy skywars when it was once peaking​
Yo Taym. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to stay Neutral with it, for the following reason(s):
  • However, I really like your idea of reviving skywars, because I also want to see more players in it. But this suggestion may not revive skywars permanently, because it will be a “limited event”, so it can get more players during the event, but once the event ends, its player base will get lower again.
  • Also, I would love it if you provide more details about the event, such as what's gonna happen at the event.

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
Hello SolidPrep, Thank you for reading my suggestion. I didn't sort it out completely yet but I will let you know what I have in mind:
First I will address the first thing you mentioned in your comment, I personally disagree on the event/update making skywars only temporarily alive Because I believe that if a new player or even an old player decide to play skywars during the event duration, they might take a liking into the jartex skywars mode itself and still decide to play it even after the event is over, though it is indeed not confirmed so it could go both ways so you aren't wrong as well, it's more of a maybe/maybe not kind of situation but I still feel like it would be worth doing because it has a good chance to keep the skywars mode going for a really good time.
Now, for what I think the event should be about:
I was at first not sure if I wanted it to be an event that is limited or rather an update that might add some features but now that I thought about it more and more.
I think a limited time event would be a better idea. I have some basis but I still need to do the math so it's not a crazy broken overpowered event that ruins the skywars economy or add stuff that are too hard to get. So what I have in mind right now is introducing a new Coin/Material that's called "Revival Coin" (the name could be changed to something more appealing to a player) and those coins can be earned by many ways (getting a kill, winning a game, possibly getting an assist as well) and the amount would vary of course depending on the difficulty so for example winning a game would give more than getting a kill and getting a kill would give more than getting an assist, etc... (though I still need to do Equivalent math so it is not a cake walk to get the currency but yet not too grindy as well, kind of in the middle)
You can exchange those coins for limited time cosmetics, I will expand more on the cosmetics that I think it should introduce in a second but I want to say that personally from my point of view, I am unsure if they should be used to get normal coins or skywars kits or talents because I feel like it could be cheesed or used not so properly so I would avoid making them useable on competitive stuff but rather cosmetic stuff so it wouldn't affect the competitive aspect. but if it can also go competitive I don't have a problem with it as well!
Alright now for the cosmetics I think it should introduce:
I think limited time event cages would be cool as well as kill messages, kill effects, and projectile trails. I have some stuff in mind that I can present in the near future after I make some final edits so they are more appealing and better in general.

Alright! thank you for reading this really long message. I really hope that the stuff I suggested are to your liking and let me know if you agree/disagree with anything specific or general!

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Strong +1 sky wars always dead af and it is annoying waiting too long for someone to join…