Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars] Removing bow spam cool down

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TehZealot
What is your suggestion about?:
Removing bow spam cool down
What section is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
So if you play skywars you know that there is a cool when when you spam your bow to fast i think it should get removed because it is so annoying specially when the player is so low then you have to wait 5 seconds to bow again.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It could improve jartex because like me a top 10 player I get annoyed whenever the player is at half a heart or one shot left then the cool down will start i think many people want this to removed so I think that it can improve the server alot since that I really hate the cool down and it is so annoying! What do you think should it get removed Vote Yes if you agree!

Merlin

Applicable in any gamemode. The 5 second cool down for bow is irritating as bow is the only pvp aspect I'm good at and of which I play a lot of.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear RealTehZealot,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • This feature has been added to prevent hackers from fastbowing and to prevent people from bow spamming.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.