Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars] Ranked Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name:
Pentyqs
What is your suggestion about?:
Ranked Skywars
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
So since i have played jartex about half an year i think you should add Ranked Skywars
For some people like me it would be more competitive and fun to play with lag and other stuff.I think That for everygame you win you get 100 elo or points and at the end when it resets the top leaderbords will get brains coins and other stuff.I think it will be every fun.Some say but what about the cheaters.Well the cheaters will get ipbanned but i they try to get to connect with vpn it wont allow them i think the server should add vpn protection.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
So i talked to some people who wanted ranked skywars and they think the same as me it's going to be more competitive for alot of players on the Jartex Network.I know that The jartex network is already competitive but with ranked skywars it would be more beacuse it would take skills.
Is there anything else we should know?:Thank you for reading my Suggestion

Last edited:

WalmartWifi_

Agreed, i feel like we have to add this future gamemode on the skywars lobby. but there's too many hackers in skywars so it'll be non-competitive ranked skywars for me.

Please add more specific description of your suggestion.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
When you say "Ranked Skywars", are you talking about another gamemode in Skywars? Or everything on it is Ranked.
I like the idea, It'll give Skywars a good twist to it and make it more exciting, competitive and overall more fun. But you didn't put enough description on what you're looking for.

I like it overall though.

Worgon

Bad idea.
Just because of the ridiculous amount of cheaters this is not happening.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheRealPentyqs
When you say "Ranked Skywars", are you talking about another gamemode in Skywars? Or everything on it is Ranked.
I like the idea, It'll give Skywars a good twist to it and make it more exciting, competitive and overall more fun. But you didn't put enough description on what you're looking for.

I like it overall though.
agreed but hope it doesnt cause lagg :embarrassed:
It wont

JaySN

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
Pentyqs
Ranked Skywars
SkyWars
So since i have played jartex about half an year i think you should add Ranked Skywars
For some people like me it would be more competitive and fun to play with lag and other stuff.I think That for everygame you win you get 100 elo or points and at the end when it resets the top leaderbords will get brains coins and other stuff.I think it will be every fun.Some say but what about the cheaters.Well the cheaters will get ipbanned but i they try to get to connect with vpn it wont allow them i think the server should add vpn protection.
So i talked to some people who wanted ranked skywars and they think the same as me it's going to be more competitive for alot of players on the Jartex Network.I know that The jartex network is already competitive but with ranked skywars it would be more beacuse it would take skills.
By Ranks do you mean Elo system? Please explain cause this sounds like a unique idea

gamergirl1081

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
Pentyqs
Ranked Skywars
SkyWars

Not original
Would bring an immense amount of hackers because they would want elo
Instead of making a new gamemode, admins should be fixing bugs and strengthen the anti cheat
Even with the ip ban, cheaters would find a way out and keep hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.