Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars [SkyWars] PRINCE KIT NEEDS A NERF

Status
Not open for further replies.

g70897f5068s

Minecraft Username:
Awesome12345

What is the suggestion about?
PRINCE KIT NEEDS A NERF

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
THIS NEEDS A NERF! heres why...

1. the flame can be VERY deadly... it can pierce amour making it so you can get one shot in and the player can be low health (no amour) because of the fire.

2. NO WATER BUCKETS!!!! you cant get a water bucket out of a chest (rush sided, idk about normal) so make it so you can atleast get a water bucket from chests

3. PRINCE BOW DURABILITY!!!! the bow has the same amount of uses as the normal bow, so if you reduce it to a lower amount (like 5 or so) it can make a BIG difference!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can improve jartex because people aren't going to be killed right off the bat and saying "OMG YOU NOOB!!!!" and toxic things!! after all its annoying

Extra Information:
prince kit is annoying

Emman222

why not just take the half of the arrows of the kit instead of the durability , some gamemode improvements can nerf the kit instead of some debuffs in it .. i agree about no water in the gamemode (salmon doesnt count since its unused)

overall neutral

UltraColours

I agree on removing water bucket since players can use it to hide until the game ends and agree about removing fire on swords and just increase the sharpness

hunter101

Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Awesome12345,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • The water bucket idea is already suggested plus princess kit can be very helpful for some players to get more kills
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at [hunter101#9239].​

Good evening,
hunter101

Status
Not open for further replies.