Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal SkyWars [SkyWars] Powers In Skywars

Minecraft Username:
Pixombo

What is the suggestion about?
Powers In Skywars

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
So basically these are powers that can be earned from killing/ dealing damage to other players for example like a high jump power to run away from the enemy when you are low if your power bar is full.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this can help by making the game more fun and overall it would just be a cool idea for people to choose powers.

Extra Information:
I know this won't get accepted but fingers crossed lol

FortuneC

Honestly if this was implemented in my opinion it would be more of a nuisance than anything, I like the idea of trying to add more depth to skywars but I just don't feel like this would work.

Good Luck

CoolPanda

I think adding something like this to the normal skywars will mess it up but adding a new sky wars game like "power skywars" might be interesting

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
As CoolPanda CoolPanda said, instead of adding this to normal skywars, a new game mode would sound a bit better in my opinion.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello TheDiamondSlayer,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0