Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars skywars new gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

general550

i think they should add more gamemodes not for only 2 players not for only 1 player but like for 3 or 4 it would be more fun
I totally agree with that. Rotation gamemode seems to be in the works though, so we'll see!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E
yes i hope so they add all these stuff i would like more kits and that your talents would not cost that much my blaze on arrow is lvl 2 or 3 and next one cost 5k thats hard to get

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
So basically you want them to add 3v3 (& more), 4v4 etc?
To be honest, I really don't think that would even be succesful. I don't think any of the gamemodes would be alive at all

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I totally agree with that. Rotation gamemode seems to be in the works though, so we'll see!
Rotation isn't a gamemode it's where other skywars events are placed like skywars halloween mode for example

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E
i don't know maybe its hard but if it is possible it would be fun to try out with your friends and when u start in your island u should get more then 3 chest could get like 6 because when i start go play with my friend we always don't get that much loot and we need to split it and later we die because we get rushed by a full diamond person who didn't share with there teamate.

Status
Not open for further replies.