Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Maps and Kits

FuzFuzee

I think the Skywars maps are a little too big and colorful. If you have played Hypixel, you would have seen that the maps are small, you don't have to bridge a lot, it doesn't have a lot of colors instead of dark ones, such as gray and green. I think that Jartex should make maps smaller, the loot should not very OP (like it is in Extreme Mode).
and the maps should not be very colorful. I find the jartex maps a little bit boring to play on (Paint is the only map i like to play on, because you don't have to bridge a lot but it is very colorful) I think the maps will look better if they are like Hypixel, and i think they will also attract more Players, thus make the server more popular. Also i wanna talk about kits. I think the kits of should also be like Hypixel (I'm not promoting Hypixel or anything, It just feels more original to play on a server like hypixel) The kits of the Jartex are already pretty cool, but i think the kits of Hypixel look better and feel better to play on in, Such as Armorer, Enderman etc.
All Hypixel Kits.png
These are All the kits of Hypixel, I would to see al of them get added to Jartex!
1591459486917.png
This is one the Hypixel Skywars maps, named Tribute. This is probably my Favorite Skywars of all servers! I would like to see this map get added to Jartex!
Thank you everybody! I hope the owner see this thread so the maps and kits will get added!

Reactiveness

Donator
Donator
I agree with you on the map idea, but for the extreme loot I completely disagree.
It's called extreme for a reason, but the map idea seems really cool!

TheRealOmarD

Donator
Donator
I agree with because if they copy the Hypixel maps and use them for profit. They could face legal problems since Hypixel are known for suing other Minecraft servers that copy their maps.

Reactiveness

Donator
Donator
I agree with because if they copy the Hypixel maps and use them for profit. They could face legal problems since Hypixel are known for suing other Minecraft servers that copy their maps.
He is not suggesting for them to copy hypixel maps directly, just make them smaller.
He just said that he would like to see smaller maps I guess, which are easier to bridge on, so they are not really going to get sued for something like that.

TheRealOmarD

Donator
Donator
He is not suggesting for them to copy hypixel maps directly, just make them smaller.
He just said that he would like to see smaller maps I guess, which are easier to bridge on, so they are not really going to get sued for something like that.
Ohhhhhhhh
I had miss-understood what he said

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Aggree with the maps to be smaller but not with adding hypixel's kits. I think jartex's kits aren't that bad.
And about extreme mode, yes it's too op I'd like to see it nerfed a bit.

Reactiveness

Donator
Donator
Aggree with the maps to be smaller but not with adding hypixel's kits. I think jartex's kits aren't that bad.
And about extreme mode, yes it's too op I'd like to see it nerfed a bit.
This is what I disagree with, extreme mode is the only one in which players that don't have a rank are not at a disadvantage since the start of the game.
Such as, if we play normal mode or lunatic the Gold Rank kit literally is really op in those & I feel like extreme should stay just as it is.
I'm pretty sure most players that don't have a rank would agree with me on this.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
This is what I disagree with, extreme mode is the only one in which players that don't have a rank are not at a disadvantage since the start of the game.
Such as, if we play normal mode or lunatic the Gold Rank kit literally is really op in those & I feel like extreme should stay just as it is.
I'm pretty sure most players that don't have a rank would agree with me on this.
You're right about that, but tbh it's way too op, ofc extreme is loved bcz of donator's kits are too op in normal, but for me extreme shouldn't have this much protection or that many pearls, you can litterally get 20 pearls if you have mid advantage. And that's what's too op about it, plus there's too much op swords like you can get 10 sh3 swords, that's way too out of control tbh.