Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyWars Skywars map upgrade suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zytey

Minecraft Username:
Zytey​

What is the suggestion about?
Skywars map upgrade suggestion​

Description:
I played in this server for a while and I can say this :
-I've played in many Minecraft servers, and I think this is the best cracked one out there (ability to reconnect in bedwars, party system anti-cheat, etc)
I have a suggestion though, the maps in bedwars are fine/good, for skywars I would advise the islands to be closer together to have a more offensive playing style, very hard to bridge to mid without doing it I think the islands should be like 8 blocks max from mid, this "attacking" play style will make the skill gap wider and make the game overall more fun, plus adding perks like regen per kill and strength for kill (like strength 1 for 3 seconds) after a kill would be a welcomed adition, I have never seen a Minecraft server promote this playing style besides hypixel, and I think this explains its large player base, overall I think the server would benefit from this map edit, no new maps, just shorten the gap between islands, thanks for taking your time to read this, state your opinion bellow!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this new change will single-handedly make Jartex at least on the top 5 best skywars servers.​

Status
Not open for further replies.