Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars [SkyWars] Making games last a little longer and more fun.

ReapypeepyxX

Minecraft Username:
Reapypeepy

What is the suggestion about?
Making games last a little longer and more fun.

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
Basically I think we need 1 golden-apple in each chest at our base in the spawn area, and some at the other islands that you have to bridge to (like 2 in the chest next to your spawn base), this is really useful in my opinion because 1.Games last longer and you won't die in 3-5 minutes which can get really boring even if you're good at skywars (The only way that it isn't boring is to have a good kit like a full armor kit or the zeus kit and etc.) 2.It will make skywars more action packed and skill requiring. Also! It would be nice if we get to see water buckets in some chests (fall damage is painful y'know). Thanks for reading this! Peace out.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Many players will get attracted to one of the most famous Minecraft gamemodes (Skywars) and have a premium server styled experience, this means Jartex's name will spread out and and the fun can be enhanced with faster game start times for teams mode (because of more players) and the many different types of players.

Extra Information:
Also there are some hackers in skywars here and there, I don't know what can be done about them but I do know game experience will be ruined because of that!

yosh

Agreed. However I think this could be added in a new mode altogether like insane mode. +1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello ReapypeepyxX,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0