Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Skywars loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Fuph

What is the suggestion about?
Skywars loot

Description:
just make the mid chests better & more op unlike the other normal chests
like by adding diamond armor, enchanted swords & armor, ender pearls, potions .......

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will reduce the number of campers in skywars and also make it more competitive cause players will fight to control the middle and get the best loot

Extra Information:
if this suggestion is applied there won't be players that stay in their island mining diamond because it'll be pointless if there is better supplies in the mid

Femini5t

Addicted Member
+1
Many people have suggested this already, but still great idea :love:

GIACCRAFT

-1 I agree with new items like armors swords enderpearl and potions but i don't agree with enchanted armors and swords. It's not a op pvp game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LordKacem

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
-1 I agree with new items like armors swords enderpearl and potions but i don't agree with enchanted armors and swords. It's not a op pvp game.
some enchants are very good and also a lot of fun like the knockback so even if someone isn't that good in pvp he still can win and like that we can reduce the number of campers which is my main purpose of this suggestion besides making skywars more competitive & exciting
thanks for sharing your opinion ;)

Schizo17

+1

As a skywars player i experience many campers and that is what it makes to skywars not enjoyable

GIACCRAFT

some enchants are very good and also a lot of fun like the knockback so even if someone isn't that good in pvp he still can win and like that we can reduce the number of campers which is my main purpose of this suggestion besides making skywars more competitive & exciting
thanks for sharing your opinion ;)
Yes, but check also this suggestions, it's really similiar to yours but a little bit more detailed:https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/next-skywars-update-suggestions.63417/. #let'smakeskywarsabetterplace

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
Dude im so agree with you, we need insane modes

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.