Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Kits and Improvements

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Hello Today I will be telling about the possible kits Improvements and adding new different kits So This Thread is basically a suggestion to Improve the Skywars kit system

1-Trapper Kit- The Trapper kit Basically This Kit is for people who like to be more creative and get there kills by Traps So For this kit I would suggest Giving A Some pistons A golden pickaxe with pressure plates Well this is just my opinion of the items of the kits it can be different but this is only a example And I think this kit will give More possibilities To People wanting to be creative

2-Enderman Kit-So Basically This kit is simple really Just give the player 1-2 Enderpearls of course pearling straight away won't end well Because Well If your punching a guy with A pearl It won't work out well buddy Basically If you upgrade this kit we could give more pearls as well as a wood or stone sword which will be higher Tier as you upgrade the kit

3-Tweaking the Bronze kit-This kit is good in my opinion But the weapon isn't the best A Unbreaking 3 Iron axe I think it isn't too good compared to other kits I mean If I see a gold rank running at me with a sharp 3 diamond axe That won't end up being very Pleasant I would just run Even the silver kit has a sharpness 1 diamond axe The Bronze kit should Atleast get sharp 1 on it or sharp 2 Thats my opinion on it

Thanks for reading this Thread I though about this after getting trap killed and Yeah Bye

CoolPanda

The trapper kit is a decent idea dont think it will be used that often tbh nut I would add pistons levers obby no need for pic as you get them in starter chest

Enderman kit this would be the best kit in the game if on extreme or lune mode just get an axe from starter chest pearl to mid get the best gear and you have won almost this kit would be hard to unlock and I find when two peoplel rush mid they actually dont attack each other straight away they open at least 1 chest first.

I actually like having an axe rather than a weapon as I can break the starter chest fast and get to mid faster than others and I can just axe my way through the mid chest stopping others getting any good gear and by that time I alreayd have a good sword

but either way good ideas but they wont be added because skywars NEVER GETS UPDATED

G

Gusto

1-Trapper Kit- The Trapper kit Basically This Kit is for people who like to be more creative and get there kills by Traps So For this kit I would suggest Giving A Some pistons A golden pickaxe with pressure plates Well this is just my opinion of the items of the kits it can be different but this is only a example And I think this kit will give More possibilities To People wanting to be creative
+1

2-Enderman Kit-So Basically This kit is simple really Just give the player 1-2 Enderpearls of course pearling straight away won't end well Because Well If your punching a guy with A pearl It won't work out well buddy Basically If you upgrade this kit we could give more pearls as well as a wood or stone sword which will be higher Tier as you upgrade the kit
-1 OP af

3-Tweaking the Bronze kit-This kit is good in my opinion But the weapon isn't the best A Unbreaking 3 Iron axe I think it isn't too good compared to other kits I mean If I see a gold rank running at me with a sharp 3 diamond axe That won't end up being very Pleasant I would just run Even the silver kit has a sharpness 1 diamond axe The Bronze kit should Atleast get sharp 1 on it or sharp 2 Thats my opinion on it
maybe add sharp 1 on iron axe that is it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
+1

-1 OP af

maybe add sharp 1 on iron axe that is it
Thanks for the opinion I do agree with you on the -1 Yeah could be pretty op Just thinking we might add it idk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
The trapper kit is a decent idea dont think it will be used that often tbh nut I would add pistons levers obby no need for pic as you get them in starter chest

Enderman kit this would be the best kit in the game if on extreme or lune mode just get an axe from starter chest pearl to mid get the best gear and you have won almost this kit would be hard to unlock and I find when two peoplel rush mid they actually dont attack each other straight away they open at least 1 chest first.

I actually like having an axe rather than a weapon as I can break the starter chest fast and get to mid faster than others and I can just axe my way through the mid chest stopping others getting any good gear and by that time I alreayd have a good sword

but either way good ideas but they wont be added because skywars NEVER GETS UPDATED
lmao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
There is rusher kit, which at high enough upgrade gives you 1 enderperl already.
Well Yeah But that would take alot of grind and coins its hard for even level 40+ players Usually But I guess I just use to many coins on wizard 3 in skywars lmao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
its worth it
True But having a 15% chance on lighting someone on fire with arrows is pretty nice to Well I probably will upgrade the Rusher kit alot if I get it since I haven't got it yet

salti

Hello Today I will be telling about the possible kits Improvements and adding new different kits So This Thread is basically a suggestion to Improve the Skywars kit system

Thanks for reading this Thread I though about this after getting trap killed and Yeah Bye

Like the trapping kit idea. I've been wanting to do piston/redstone traps but there isn't any way to get them. I don't see a need for an endermen kit as there is already a kit which gives one. I feel like donator kits should be removed as they give an unfair advantage.