Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars skywars island chests being unfair

CallMeGoran

Minecraft Username:
HeyImGoran​

What is your suggestion's title?
skywars island chests being unfair​

Suggestion Details:
when the game starts in skywars for example extreme mode, everyone gets full armour and sword in the chests that you get at the start as 50% of the time i dont get boots or even a chestplate, it makes the game so much harder and unfair for everyone as it doesnt just happen to me it happens to the entire player base​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it would make skywars more fun and bring people to it since its become a fair game and not based on your luck if you can get full diamond armour and a sword​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey CallMeGoran!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reason/s:
- there is a small chance of not getting full set in extreme mode and its ok how it is

Have a nice day!

Rugratboy

IGN
Rugratboy
Minecraft Username:
HeyImGoran​

What is your suggestion's title?
skywars island chests being unfair​

Suggestion Details:
when the game starts in skywars for example extreme mode, everyone gets full armour and sword in the chests that you get at the start as 50% of the time i dont get boots or even a chestplate, it makes the game so much harder and unfair for everyone as it doesnt just happen to me it happens to the entire player base​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it would make skywars more fun and bring people to it since its become a fair game and not based on your luck if you can get full diamond armour and a sword​
I can agree to this, except I would change it to where your guaranteed to get something like the archers cap, so luck still plays a part of getting gear.
Not having a helmet doesn't seem large, but it can be the difference between running from every fight the entire game or actually playing video games.
Overall I would like there to be something of a guaranteed helmet / boots, it doesn't need to be strong at all, just prefer something so everyone feels encouraged to fight rather then camp on their starting island due to not having sufficient gear.
The argument could be made that not having boots be guaranteed would actually make sense, as kits like salmon become more viable for that, but eh overall in my opinion having at least regular diamond boots / helmet would be nice. Maybe not required of a change, but nice. Especially with my bias of how I play in fairness.
Also bare in mind that this entire comment is based on it being insane mode, just as a clarification on the specific of "diamond boots / helmet" parts of my comment.

+1

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Hello CallMeGoran,
thank you for creating a suggestion for the JartexNetwork!

After careful consideration I have decided to Downvote this suggestion for the following reasons:
- Good Chances at getting Full Set in Extreme Mode

On another note, I personally think that the extreme mode is flawed in the way that basically everyone gets the same loot.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

CallMeGoran

Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey CallMeGoran!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reason/s:
- there is a small chance of not getting full set in extreme mode and its ok how it is

Have a nice day!
so you think its ok that some people arent gonna get full sets and are just gonna camp at their island cuz they got bad luck? that some people are doomed to lose because of luck???

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
so you think its ok that some people arent gonna get full sets and are just gonna camp at their island cuz they got bad luck? that some people are doomed to lose because of luck???
You dont necessarily need to camp on your island forever you can leave if you are an excellent bridger and I mean there is a chance you get snowballs or eggs so use those to your advantage skywars is skill based now depends on how you play it I've seen players do well with bad armour and I've seen people do bad with good armor its all boils down to your skill really

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, CallMeGoran
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);
  • The system of extreme is fine as it is. Even with or without armor, people still lose and win depending on their enemy and playstyle. Whether they are good or bad is all on them.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind Regards,
~ unlqvinly