Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars] Improving Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamergirl1081

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
gamergirl1081
What is your suggestion about?:
Improving Skywars
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
With these changes in Skywars, we can make the game much more better
1. Remove potion bottles after you drink them. It gets quite annoying when you try to get rid of the potion bottle because it clogs up your inventory

2. Fix the loot in Rush mode. Don't make it so that you can get duplicate armor, and also make it so that every island gets the following guaranteed items:
3 armor pieces (can be Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots)
Food
Blocks
Weapon (Stone, iron, and diamond in the middle chests)

3. Make some kits purchasable with coins. Obviously, donor kits would not be purchasable with coins. But kits like Princess, Salmon, Miner, Spy, Pirate, etc. should be purchasable with coins. Maybe OP kits like Warrior should not be able to be purchasable with coins

4. Add cosmetics. This might make the server lag, but here is a cool idea to make it so that not a lot of people could get it. Every 100 kills, you get a Mega Brain. If you get 10 Mega Brains, you can use the Mega Brain Washer (if you do the math, that is 1000 kills!) You can get projectile trails, kill effects, and much more (you can't purchase it with coins).

5. Add join commands. For example, if you do /play solo_normal (for normal) /play solo_rush (for rush) and /play teams_normal (teams), you could join games without having to right click the NPCs.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would encourage players to play more Skywars.
Is there anything else we should know?:

+1
Wow, I have been thinking of updates for skywars myself but these are better, I love the ideas and I hope the suggestion gets accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.