Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars [SkyWars] healing in skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xriort

Minecraft Username:
elishay

What is the suggestion about?
healing in skywars

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
I have been playing just for so long but ever time i play skywars people die fast becuase of lava tnt rain and damge people dont get healing only 1 ones a weak i can say from my side if you guys add healing to skywars you can bring mybe more playing to the server and people wont get angry at the skywars usless healing

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this idea can help Jartex by bring more players to the server more itenatione to the server because i know there are players that want to play normal skywars that acully has healing

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Xriort

Xriort

The game would just turn into someone getting low, running in a big circle, healing all the way, damaging their attacker who then goes and runs around in a big circle and it would never end. -1
if your stuck in lava then how do you heal

Drager

-1 I don't think I really understand what you mean by this idea because Skywars seems fine to me.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
The game would just turn into someone getting low, running in a big circle, healing all the way, damaging their attacker who then goes and runs around in a big circle and it would never end. -1

Agreed , -1 due to the same reasons as above

hunter101

thank you for your suggestion but I m gonna go with -1 due to
-lack of detail
-Idea is useless

ImFloux

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Xriort,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • Would make the game too OP and possibly last too long.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Nugs#0001.​

Status
Not open for further replies.