Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyWars, EggWars, BedWars] Tournament Mode

Ankee

Minecraft Username:
Ankee
What is your suggestion about?:
Tournament Mode
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars, EggWars, BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
I really like BedWars, SkyWars, EggWars, and I am always suggesting crap for it because I would like to see it happen here on Jartex. I think it would be fun to have a tournament mode.
There isn't much explaining to do. It's simple. Four teams join or maybe six or even eight. Three players per team.(btw you should add this feature: when a party leader joins a specific team on BedWars,EggWars it should automaticly put other team members in the same team.)
There are three rounds, three different maps, teams stay the same and the winner gets awarded with Coins, Brains etc...
It would be fun to have a different time limit for different rounds. First round is the longest, the last round is the shortest and it requires teamwork to succesfully win the game. Also you could increase the speed of Diamond,Emerald(BedWars),Gold,Iron,Diamond(EggWars),Chest Refill, in the last round so it gets pretty damn good towards the end of the match.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I think people would like this mode because it could be fun for them to play it and be even more competitive each and every round just to prove that they are that damn good.
This gamemode would attract more people to play SkyWars, BedWars and EggWars and it will add even more fun to it.

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
Huge +1 From me, but i think there must be more teams, and must be features like Quarter-Finals - Semi-Finals - Finals.