Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyWars Skywars Duos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
KiiKaKiKoo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skywars Duos​

Suggestion Details:
Nowadays no-one is playing duos in skywars​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Nowadays literally no one is playing Duo in skywars. I like saw about 2-3 players who tryna get players to start the match, I tried too much but failed. I have the suggestion, at least for some hours, removing solo mode and keeping duos only, and after 2 to 3 house players start playing duos, and players will see other players are online they could go and play. Just close solo for 2 to 3 hours as sweetable for your staff team, and check the results :)

Extra Information:
accept​

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
-1 as this makes no sense, removing solo skywars for a little time in itself is a bad idea,, Players prefer solos over duos as its less chaotic and completely based on personal skills rather than the teammates,, that's my personal opinion!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KiKaBrokeTheWin
-1 as this makes no sense, removing solo skywars for a little time in itself is a bad idea,, Players prefer solos over duos as its less chaotic and completely based on personal skills rather than the teammates,, that's my personal opinion!!
I agree with your opinion, and I also prefer solo, but if people see the Duos option for a time they will at least try to play that mode because it is the option left for playing because it is totally dead, this may fail but this is what I think.

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
-1. No, it does not work like that. You cannot just remove solo to make a shift to duos, it is a once and for all change, player would go back to solo when they add it back sometimes later. Instead, improving the duos gamemode which would attract more players to play on it would be a much better solution.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
-1 reasons stated by other players already

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, KiKaBrokeTheWin​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Removing solos and only having duos will have a massive effect on SkyWars, decreasing the overall number of people playing in the game mode as more people tend to play solos.
  • Negative feedback from the community.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Stxrs

Status
Not open for further replies.