Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Bugs

MrSaRcAsTiX

Hello, i've been playing skywars for a while now and im in love with this gamemode
But the problem is, there are some rlly annoying bugs like i just equipped the lava projectile trail and it just doesn't work !
The cages in solos are fine, if i select one it stays like that until i change it but, in teams mode i always have to select a cage and even the random cage doesnt work
and lastly whenever i invite my friend to my party to play skywars i sometimes dont even get the cage selector and in cases if i do get the cage selector it just doesnt work
Staff i hope you see this thread and take action on the same
Thanks (Loving the Server Doe!!!)

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
But the problem is, there are some rlly annoying bugs like i just equipped the lava projectile trail and it just doesn't work !
That could be ranked cosmetic? Or else go to Cosmetics --> Ingame Cosmetics --> Trails --> Select any, just to make sure you equipped that ;D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrSaRcAsTiX

MrSaRcAsTiX

That could be ranked cosmetic? Or else go to Cosmetics --> Ingame Cosmetics --> Trails --> Select any, just to make sure you equipped that ;D
i fixed it by turning on dripping lava, but nevertheless the cage glitch/bug is still there