Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars [SkyWars] bringing old sw back seprately

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
Minecraft Username:
bbbbbbb

What is the suggestion about?
bringing old sw back seprately

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
Everyone knows SBD/SBF right? One being the 'old' skyblock and one being the 'new'. Yeah, it would be really great to bring back the old skywars server, but seprate both SW servers, one being the current server and one being the old one.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Some people are really proud oh their skywars progress before the reset, like me. Since the reset, a plenty of players like me quit the gamemode. Why? simple. Our progress is obtained through a lot of hardwork, then after some time, the server just resets and all of that progress is instantly gone. This can possibly bring back some of the old sw players like me, and may also solve the problem of SW being too laggy for too many players on some particular hours

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Neutral for all the reasons above.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
No, SBD and SBF are different. One's OP skyblock, and the other is vanilla. The two skywars are very similar, and there's no need for both.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Bug666(bbbbbbb),​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • We decided to update skywars because it was getting old and buggy,adding this would mean twice the work, for the same gamemode.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at @GeorgeAWP#2696.​

Good afternoon,
GeorgeAWP

Status
Not open for further replies.