Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyWars] Brain washer improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
Davidva
What is your suggestion about?:
Brain washer improvement
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
Basically my suggestion is to make it possible to open multiple brains at the same time.

Right now you can only open 10 brains at the time. This is one row that is spinning.

My suggestion is to make it possible to open multiple brains at the same time. Like, 20, 30, 40 and 50. This will save alot of time for the tryhard grinders like me.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
To faster open the brains. It takes quite a bit for one row to spin. If you can spin 5, or even more, at the same time, it will be very helpful.
Is there anything else we should know?:

Synision

Addicted Member
+/-

The positive side if this suggestion gets implemented into JartexNetwork, is that yes you can open for Brains at the same time and make it easier for people. However, before as said before, it will cause more lag, also it can be confussing for some people who have never played JartexNetwork’s Skywars.

Overall, I think that this would be a good idea to add to Jartex but I don’t think this suggestion is the most perfect one to be added, even though it would be nice. However, JartexNetwork respects your contributtion to the server as a suggestion to improve the server itself.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Hello,
This suggestion is too old and we have decided to refresh the suggestions.
If you still think it's good feel free to re suggest it.
Have A Good Day,
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.